FOURTEEN

"STUPID, STUPID IDIOT," Were the first words out of Yoongi's mouth when he returned to his dorm. He had scolded himself the entire trip back to the dorm about his inability to tell Jimin that it was him all along. Namjoon was seated at the small table when he arrived. He paused mid-chew; his mouth full of Ramen and his chopsticks raised halfway in the air. He narrowed his eyes at his best friend, and finished chewing.

"Well I could have told you that," Namjoon mumbled, looking at him weirdly. "But is there any particular reason why you're telling yourself that?"

Yoongi shot him an unamused look. "Very funny, Namjoon," he growled.

"Why are you so pissed off? Did Mark do something?" Namjoon was very well aware of the ongoing feud between the two of them. Mark had a way of getting under Yoongi's skin.  Yoongi shook his head. "Then what is it?"

"I fucked up, I should have told him, he was right there Namjoon,right in front of me, and I didn't fucking tell him,"

"Didn't tell who what?" Namjoon questioned, giving him a funny look. "Are you okay?"

"Jimin... he was right there, and I didn't tell him it was me,"

"Wait, Jimin's here?" the younger's eyes went wide. "Like, here here, or you just happened to run into him here,"

"No, here, at this university." Yoongi replied, setting the basket of clothes down on the counter in their kitchenette. "He's been going here the entire time we have, and this is the first time I've seen him. My one chance to tell him that it was me this whole time, and I didn't tell him,"

"MIN YOONGI!"

"OW!" Yoongi backed away as Namjoon laid down a smack attack upon him."JOON! KNOCK IT OFF!"

"YOU NEED TO TELL HIM!" Namjoon shouted. "Like right now, go call him and tell him that its you, because if you wait any longer somebody else is going to come along and swoop him off his feet and that'll be end of it. You won't get another chance!"

"I know! I know! But he's busy right now an-"

"Yoongi," Namjoon growled

"He's eating!" Namjoon groaned and let his head hit the table.

"I'm going to kill you,"

"Get in line," Yoongi grumbled. He sat down across from Namjoon with a pout. "Namjoon?"

"What?"

"Why is is so hard to tell people things?"

"Because fear takes over."

"I don't want to be afraid to tell him, but-"

"But what? It's obvious that he likes you,"

"No, he likes Suga, and he's in love the younger version of me. The version of me he knows, not this own. It's like I'm several different people. What if he doesn't like me, and he only likes Suga?"

"I doubt it, Yoongi, I'm sure that if he knew it was you, he would like you just as much." Namjoon tried to assure him. He reached across the table and patted his hand. "But you have to tell him that it's you, Yoongi, you can't keep playing this cat and mouse game with him." Yoongi nodded.

"He wanted to do something this week...I'll tell him then,"

"You better," Namjoon warned. "Or I will,"