SEVEN

Rough and Delicate. Yoongi was being extremely delicate with Jimin; every kiss, every touch was soft, delicate, as if Jimin would break if he didn't handle him with care.

It made Jimin mad.

Jimin had dreamed of this moment for years. He didn't want to be handle with. He wanted Yoongi to be rough. He didn't care at this point if the elder pinned him down to the mattress and fucked him for the whole world to hear or if he left dozens of hickeys littered across his skin, marking him so that the world knew who he belonged to.

Yoongi slid a hand up Jimin's sweater, pushing the fabric up as he went, and placed several open mouthed kisses to the younger's bare chest. In response, Jimin sat up slightly so that he could remove it entirely,leaving Yoongi to admire his body from his spot between his legs. Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's in a firm kiss, hands gripping at his waist and yanking him down on the bed so that Yoongi was hovering over him. Jimin squeaked in surprise. "So pretty,"he heard the older mumble. Yoongi turned his attention to the younger's neck, kissing him on the spot between the shoulder blade.

"Mmm," Jimin tilted his head so that Yoongi could have further access. Yoongi sucked softly at the skin.

While Yoongi focused on his neck, Jimin let his hands wander the older's body. He started at the thighs, running his hands up the back of them, pulling his body to closer to his. Then up his back, bringing Yoongi's shirt with it. Yoongi allowed him to slip it up over his head, and toss it somewhere in his room. He then ran his fingers up his spine, relishing in the way Yoongi shivered in delight at the touch. "Like that?" Jimin mused, smiling to himself when Yoongi nodded. He kissed his shoulder, and then his hands slip between their too bodies. Jimin's fingers worked at Yoongi's belt while Yoongi went back to marking the Younger's neck, leaving one hickey after the other. He tried placing them in spots where Jimin could over them in needed, but it was hard to concentrate when Jimin's hands were unzipping his jeans, and slipping his hand inside. Yoongi's hips stuttered when the Younger squeezed his length through the fabric of his boxers.

"Fuck," Yoongi hissed. Jimin snickered, before sliding his hand fully into Yoongi's boxers.

"What about this?" he whispered playfully. Yoongi let out a quiet moan."Do you like this, Hyung?" Jimin asked, stroking his slowly. Yoongi nodded, trying to control his breathing. Jimin tightened his grip a little bit.

"Mmm fuck, d-d-don't t-tease," Yoongi stuttered, throwing his head back.

"'M not," the younger smirked.

"Liar,"Yoongi breathed.

Jimin pulled his hand away and pushed Yoongi over onto his back, reversing their positions. He placed himself between Yoongi's thighs and tugged his jeans down his legs along with his boxers. He didn't waste anytime, and wrapped his lips around Yoongi's length. Yoongi let his head hit the pillow, and let out a much louder moan. He was thankful that Jimin's parents were still out with his, because this would have been a bit embarrassing if they could hear the way their son was pleasing him. Yoongi's fingers knotted themselves in Jimin's dark hair, guiding his head up and down at a relatively comfortable pace for the both of them. Yoongi couldn't believe that after years of imagining Jimin like this, it was finally happening. Jimin was a bit sloppy, and it took him a minute or so to find a good rhythm but his first time he was doing very good. Much better than the last person he let suck him off, that's for sure.

Yoongi could feel the familiar knot forming in his stomach, and quickly pulled the younger off. Jimin peered up at him, and Yoongi groaned at the sight. It alone was enough to almost drive him over the edge."You okay?" he murmured. Yoongi swiped his thumb along his bottom lip. Jimin, being the tease he was, captured it between his lips,sucking softly.