TWENTY-THREE

YOONGI HAD NEVER SEEN JIMIN DANCE BEFORE. If he had to describe it, it was like watching an angel. The way he moved across the floor was so graceful, and elegant that Yoongi could have sworn Jimin were floating. That his feet never touched the ground. Every move was dainty, gentle, and peaceful to watch. Yoongi had never felt so calm in all his life. Not even music made him feel this way. Jimin was utterly perfect. He always had been, and he probably would continue to be perfect until the end of his days.

He stayed, leaning against the door frame, for what felt like hours, not moving. He was so utterly fascinated by him, that he was afraid he might disappear should he look away. Jimin dancing was something so otherworldly, and Yoongi loved it.

He couldn't deny the fact that Hoseok was also a fantastic dancer. It was like he was made to move. And it didn't seem to matter what sort of style Hoseok danced in, he did an amazing job at it. But Yoongi was more focused on Jimin. He felt like he was getting to see another part of who he was.

He didn't move from his spot when the teacher dismissed the class. He watched silently as they gathered their things, and shifted from their spots on the floors, and filed out the door. Hoseok bounded his way over to where Jimin was, who, now that he had finished dancing, seemed to be distracted and gave him a hug. Jimin giggled softly, and hugged the older back. "I'll meet you back at the dorm okay?" Hoseok said to him. He gathered his things off the ground, and headedfor the door. "Hey Suga!"

"Hoseok," Yoongi murmured.

"Jimin! Suga's here!"

Jimin lifted his head, and paused his actions. He appeared to be stuffing a sweater into his gym bag. "Hey!" He dropped his sweater and wandered over to where he stood, wrapping him in a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I was curious," Yoongi mumbled into his shoulder. "I wanted to know what you looked like when you danced."

Jimin's face turned red in embarrassment. "How long have you been watching for?" he asked, pulling back sheepishly.

"Why do you ask?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Noooo, Hyung! Did you see me fall down?" Jimin whined, with a pout.

"I saw a lot more than that fall," Yoongi remarked, to which Jimin smacked his chest. "Oh come on, I thought it was cute! You look so adorable when you're angry," Yoongi laughed. Jimin made a face, and returned to his bag.

"You're so mean," Jimin pouted.

"Am not,"

"Are to!"

"Are not!"

"Yes you are, you big meanie," Jimin made a point of sticking out his tongue at him. Yoongi gasped, and put a hand over his heart.

"How dare you!" He said, dramatically.

"I dare," Jimin smirked.

"Oh that's it, now you're in trouble," Yoongi growled, playfully. He stepped into the room, and made a grab for Jimin. The younger tried to dodge, but shrieked when he was caught by two strong hands.

"Okay! You win! You win! Mercy!" Jimin shouted. Yoongi brought him into his chest and held him there tightly. "I'm sorry!" Jimin giggled.

"Damn right you are," he replied as Jimin managed to wrap his arms around his waist.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Of course,"

"What's your real name?" Jimin rested his chin on Yoongi's chest, and peered up at him with his soft, brown eyes. Yoongi's breathing hitched in his throat. "I thought I heard Namjoon muttered it under his breath last week at the game, but I- Well, he never clarified.I-It's okay if you don't want to tell me yet, I'm just curious,"