SEVENTEEN

February

To: Suga
Coffee?
Friday?
Double Date?
Hoseokie and I are free and
are in dire need of something to do

From: Suga

SureWhen and Where?I need to get Namjoon out of
the dorm anyways,
he's been cooped up inside with
all that studying he had to do

To: Suga
Fantastic!
Kioko's? At.....12?

From: Suga

See you then

***

NAMJOON WAS FRUSTRATED. He was proud of Yoongi for finally working up the courage to tell Jimin about him, but what angered him was how he went about it.

When he first found out he was all excited, saying how happy he was that he had finally told him and that they could have a chance at being together. But when Yoongi mentioned that he hadn't directly told him and that he was playing it off in a third person sort of view, a terror of smacks was rained down upon the older. Yoongi's left shoulder was lightly bruised and sore by the end of it.

Namjoon didn't speak to him the entire train ride, nor when they got off at the station and made their way up the steps. The subway was nice and warm and the outside was freezing. The sun had managed to peak it'sway through the clouds, and it was nice against the skin. Unfortunately, the sun only came out periodically, and now wasn't one of those times. Yoongi shivered against the cold as the two of them waited outside for Jin to arrive. The older had booked the day off so that he could come and spend it with them. Yoongi missed Jin, but he was sure that the older would hit him to when he found out about Jimin.

And he did. Jin laid down his own set of smacks when Namjoon explained to him how Yoongi went about it. Yoongi had to dodge and duck, but Jin had long arms and was able to grab him and hold him still to prevent him from running away. By the time the three of the made it to the cafe, both of his shoulders were incredible sore. Yoongi made a face as they shrugged off their jackets by the door. He was in pain. Namjoon just rolled his eyes. "That's what you get. Should have just told him,"

"He's right. You keep putting it off Yoongi and that's not okay. He deserves to know. Just tell him," Jin added. They hung up their coats and made their way towards an available booth.

"I'm trying, okay," Yoongi hissed. "I panic and it was the best I could come up with. He knows I still love him, isn't that important enough now?" Jin and Namjoon both made a face.

"Well....he does have a point Joonie," Jin stated. "He did tell him....sorta...I'm confused now,"

"Okay, Jimin knows you still love him, but he still thinks you're somewhere far away. Jimin is going to hold off on getting into a relationship now because of this. Which is good for you, but not for long. How long do you think you can keep this up without hurting him Yoongi? A couple days? Months? Years? If you don't say anything he'll spend his whole life waiting for something that's right in front of him without him realizing it."