FORTY-TWO

JIMIN WAS STILL SCREAMING WHEN HOSEOK FOUND HIM. He was sobbing hysterically in the corner of Mark – well Jaehyun's– dorm when he burst through the door. Hoseok was convinced that he was being murdered, but relief washed over him when he saw that he seemed to be somewhat unharmed, screaming.

Hoseok dropped to his knees in front of Jimin, tears streaming down his own face. He completely ignored the fact that there was a body on the floor behind him. Jimin looked up at him with, a sense of relief washing over him as well as he made grabby hands for the older. "You're okay," Hoseok cried, pulling the younger against his body. "I'm here, okay, you're safe." Jimin's fingers knotted themselves in the fabric of Hoseok's shirt, gripping tightly. He buried his face in his friend's neck, and cried harder. Hoseok was here, which meant nobody could hurt him.

After making sure he was okay, Hoseok pulled out his phone and dialed 911. He gave them their location, and all the same details before focusing his attention on Jaehyun. Hoseok disappeared into the bedroom, and grabbed one of the ropes and brought it back out to the kitchenette.He tied the older's hands together, and then tied them to the cabinet so that he couldn't get away. Then he helped Jimin to his feet, and carried him into the hallway. "Hobi?" Jimin sniffled.

"Yeah Jiminie?" he responded.

"Wanna go home," he whimpered.

"I know, and that's exactly what we're going to do, I just got to get you outside first okay?"

Jimin nodded. "Okay,"

The cops were already waiting for them when they got outside. Hoseok handed the younger off to the paramedics who sat him down in the back of the truck and began examining them. A cop pulled Hoseok aside and asked what dorm room the incident had happened in. Hoseok explained everything to the best of his ability and then excused himself to make a phone call. His hands shook as he typed in Namjoon's number. He brought the phone up to his ear. "Hoseok, is that you?" Namjoon's voice said from the other end of the line. "Are you heading back to the dorm yet? Yoongi is freaking out because Jimin isn't answering any of his calls, and-"

"Jimin's fine," Hoseok breathed. "Well, as fine as he could possibly be, he's really shaken up right now," Hoseok could feel the tears coming on again.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Namjoon questioned.

"Mark-he, um..." Hoseok took a deep breath. "Mark is Jaehyun, Joonie, he tried to attack Jimin,"

"WHAT?!" from the other end of the line, Hoseok could hear something clatter to the floor, followed by the sounds of Jin's angry voice. Kim Namjoon, we do not drop things in this household!

"He tried to hurt him," Hoseok said, voice cracking. "I found him in Mark- I mean Jaehyun's dorm room screaming. His face is slightly bruised, and his wrists are red, Joonie, I think he-" Hoseok was crying now, much like he had when he first found Jimin.

"Jesus, are you okay? Is Jimin okay? What happened to Jaehyun?" Namjoon stammered out, asking question after question.

"He's in the dorm still....Jimin hit him over the head a few times with a frying pan. I think he's dead," Hoseok mumbled. Namjoon muttered something under his breath that Hoseok couldn't make out.

"But you're both okay, right?"

"I think so,"

"Okay, you stay where you are, Hoseok, don't you dare leave that spot. Jin and I are gonna come get you,"

"Bring Yoongi if you can. Jimin needs him right now,"

"I will, baby, you just stay with Jimin." Hoseok nodded his head even thought Namjoon couldn't see him.