THIRTEEN

YOONGI COULDN'T BELIEVE HIS EYES. Jimin was here – like actually here, in front of him. He was dressed in grey sweats, much like his own but his were darker, and an oversized white long sleeve. His face was red, which could be due to the fact that the building wasn't heated properly in the lower levels, such as the laundry room. Or it could be from dance class. Jimin seemed to always either be dancing or working on his art. Yoongi's mind flickered to the sailboat tattoo on his left forearm. It was one of the only pieces of artwork he had by Jimin. The younger was never satisfied with his art when they were younger and while Yoongi always pleased with him, Jimin never let him keep any. But the sailboat was different. Something about this sailboat made Jimin proud, and so when he was old enough, he got it permanently tattooed onto his skin.

He had changed the colour of his hair, it was currently blonde, like his had been over the summer. Now it was a fading blue. Jimin's empty laundry basket was tested against his hip securely. He had a shocked expression on his face, and Yoongi had one to match. So many questions ran though his mind. Where did he come from?  How did he get here? It took both boys several minutes to realize who it was they were looking at.

"Suga!" Jimin dropped the laundry basket, which clattered loudly on the floor as the younger bounded forward to hug him. Yoongi was startled by the sound, and almost dropped his phone. Jimin brought him into a tight embrace, face buried into the crook of his neck. It took Yoongi a minute to recover but soon enough he was wrapping his hands around Jimin's neck, holding him against his body. "What are you doing here?" Jimin mumbled into his shoulder.

"I-" Yoongi stopped himself mid sentence, and Jimin lifted his head in response. He went to pull away from him, but Yoongi pulled him back in. He missed him. He missed his smile and his laugh. Talking over the phone wasn't enough for Yoongi these past few months, and how to actually have him here, in front of him, it was like a dream come true. "I could ask you the thing," Yoongi manged to get out.

"I go to school here silly," Jimin giggled, pulling back. He peered up at him with wide, childlike eyes, and Yoongi's heart skipped a beat before melting from adorableness. Jimin gave him a big smile. "Why are you here? I mean, I'm not complaining or anything because I missed you, I just didn't expect to see you here...of all places...Hi," Jimin breathed, running a hand through his hair. Yoongi caught a glimpse of his hand and noticed the many paint splotches. He noted that he had several of them on his face too. It was Yoongi's turn to laugh as he brushed a lock of hair out of the younger's face.

"Hi," he replied. "You're covered in paint," he added, brushing his thumb across Jimin's cheek over the white paint mark. Jimin's face turned red and he ducked his head in embarrassment.

"Oops," he mumbled. "I guess it didn't wash off in the shower. I'm covered in it."

"I'm going to assume that you were painting today in class,"

Jimin nodded.

"It's cute dollface,"

Jimin could feel his cheeks getting warmer.

"So...are you studying here?" Jimin asked, and then mentally facepalmed himself because of stupid he must sound.

"Mmm hmm, have been the past four months," Yoongi replied. He pushed the sleeves of his sweater up, revealing his tattoos. Jimin's eyes flickered to them, particularly the sailboat, and he brought a hand up to trace it like he did over the summer. Yoongi's stomach did somersaults.

Tell him you idiot he told himself. He's right there, just TELL him.

"I wish I had of known, we could have hung out or something," Jimin whined. He be t over and picked up his neglected laundry basket with a pout.