TWENTY-SIX

YOONGI WAS AWOKEN BY A RATHER EAGER AND EXCITED JIMIN THE MORNING OF HIS BIRTHDAY. The younger had managed to get into his room, and straddle his waist before proceeding to smack him awake with his spare pillow. Yoongi stretched his hands out, trying to grab at the pillow but failed in doing, so he locked his arms in 90 degree angles to block the oncoming pillow attacks. "Get up, get up, get up!" Jimin chanted, finally throwing the pillow away, and pinning both of his arms above his head. He pressed several kisses to the older's face while giggling." It's your birthday, hyung, wake up!"

"No...sleep," Yoongi mumbled, head tilting up in search of the younger's lips. Jimin seemed to get the message, and gave him a quick kiss.

"Wake up birthday boy, rise and shine!"

Yoongi wiggled his wrists, and managed to free one from Jimin's hold. He grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him down for a much more longer, lasting kiss. "I'm staying right here, in bed," Yoongi muttered against his lips. "You should join me,"

"I'd love to, but I have classes today. I'll come join you later," Jimin replied, trying to get off the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi said, looking offended that the younger was trying to leave him. He sat up, pulling Jimin right back against his chest. He pressed his lips to the base of his throat, and inhaled.

"Hyung," Jimin whined. "I have to go, I have classes, and I can't afford to miss them. I promise that right after I'm done them, I'll grab your gift, and I'll come spend the rest of your birthday with you,"

"Promise?" Yoongi whispered against his skin. The action sent slight shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Mmm hmm."

"What's my gift?" Yoongi questioned, hoping to get something out of the younger. Jimin shook his head.

"You have to wait to find out silly," Jimin told him.

"I don't wanna wait." He muttered.

"Well you have to. Patient boys get rewarded," Jimin stated. Yoongi chuckled against his neck.

"Fine, I guess I can let you go," Yoongi mumbled, pouting as Jimin untangled himself from his hold. Jimin rolled his eyes with a small. Once he had both feet on the floor, and placed one final kiss against the older's lips.

"Have a good day," Jimin told him.

"Thanks dollface,"

"You're welcome." Jimin gave him one last smile and disappeared. He could hear Namjoon's voice from the kitchenette, wishing Jimin a good day. Yoongi let out a yawn and stretched, before throwing back the covers,and sliding out of bed. He padded towards the door and yanked it open, only to be greeted with a smiling Jin and tired looking Namjoon.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jin screeched, startling Yoongi to the point where he almost fell over.

"Jesus Christ, Seokjin," Yoongi gasped, placing a hand over his heart."Don't do that! Damn near gave me a heart attack!"

"Don't be so dramatic," Jin scoffed, pulling him in for a hug. "You love me."

"Mmmm," Yoongi hummed in response. Namjoon laughed.

"Happy birthday Hyung," he mused.

"Thanks Joon,"

"You're welcome,"

"My baby's all grown up!" Jin said, pretending to sniff away tears." Stop getting old on me,"

"Ooops?" Yoongi snickered.