Run Away Girl!

I was waiting in line to show my ticket to enter the show. What show, well of course Black Veil Brides. I started to listen to them when I was 8.. Now I'm 18. When I listen to them it's like I'm in a new world, a new place.

I put my earphones on and listen to my favorite song Coffin. Of course, I have a terrible life. At school? Well I'm being bullied every single freaking day! If there's not a day where I'm not bullied I have to put a checkmark on the calendar. And at my house, I can't do want I want! I'm not allowed to listen to Black veil brides, put my hair all Scene and put the clothes I want! Even today.. I ran from my house to come here.. To a black veil brides concert.

When I finally reach inside I head immediately towards the stage. Find my place and wait for the show to start.

After 15 minutes the lights go out as CC gets on stage, everybody starts screaming except me, I was surprisingly calm.. In my mind. When all the members were on stage they started to sing. First off: Fallen Angels. Of course they are totally better in real life than on my phone.

That's when everything changed. When the song The Legacy arrived.
"Nobody can tell you who are!" Andy sang as it reached my mind.. My parents, the bullies.. Everybody who made my life hard. They can't chose for me. I can be who I want to be!

Tears started to stream down my face.. As I started to run looking for a dressing room.. Of course. I didn't know exactly where I was going until a opened a door that leaded in front of a big mirror.. I looked around looking for a pair of scissors. What was a going to do. Of course change my hair into what I wanted! As I finally found some scissors I started to cut my hair, still crying my vision started to get blurry as my hair became messier and messier. Cutting some hair there and there, just cutting them made me feel free.. Until I looked at my clothe. Skinny jeans and blue shirt. I took the scissors as I made holes in my jeans and in my shirt making it more loose.

When I was done, my hair was ugly but my clothes was fine. I fell on the ground as I started to cry more and more.. Until the door opened.

I turned my head looking at the man that opened the door.. Ashley Purdy. He looked at me and didn't say a word. "Ash what the heck are you Doing?" I heard CC as he was approaching the door when he saw me the only thing that came out was a small "ohh.." Soon afterwards all the band members were in front of the door looking at me. "Who are you?" Jake said as he took a step forward "A-Aly" I said while sobbing. Ashley took a step forward and sat down a few meters away from me "what happened to your hair?" I wiped my tears off and looked at myself in the mirror.. The perfect hair I wanted finished to be uglier than I expected. "I-I wanted to cut it.. Into Scene hair.. But." Ashley got up and picked up the scissors and started to cut my hair "I'll fix it for ya"

After 5 minutes I had the hair I wanted. "T-thanks.." I looked at myself in the mirror as it was really prettier than before. "No problem" he smiled "now.. Gonna go finished the concert. You maybe better go back with the others" he looked at me and left the room.

But instead of leaving. I looked at myself in the mirror. Where can I go now.. I mean if I go back home.. Mother is gonna cut my beautiful hair.. I put my hands on my face and start to cry.. My new haircut hiding my face helped a lot throughout the pain.

As I got up to leave the door opened revealing Jinxx.. In front of me "still there?" I nod quietly. "When are you going to go back home?" I shrug. He sighs as Andy appears "that's the girl from before right?" Jinxx nods as he scratched the back of his head. "Where do you come from?" Andy asked me as I lift my head up to look at him "Montreal.." We were obviously in Montreal. But I didn't want to go back home. "Where do you live?" He asked me another question. That's when I broke it off again. I looked at the ground and started to cry.

I was now on their bus sitting beside Ashley and CC.. Going to their mansion. That's how I call it. I told them about how I get bullied a lot at school and how I don't have any freedom at my house.. That's when Andy talked to the other guys about me .. Going to their house. They all agreed with no questions needed. I don't know why they said yes.. But at least I had somewhere to go.