Not what you think (3)

Hi guys! This might be a pretty long and possibly I'm gonna try and make it exciting so strap in tight!
Random note: Funny In Nothing November   Is  Memorable Eating Elephants Tigers In Nutty Giggles   Mildly Itchy Licking Lollie. Tell me if you found it, it's a hint.

Finn woke up, with a bit of a headache which lasted for the whole day for the whole day, when he was taking a shower, putting his clothes on and eating breakfast. Somehow avoiding his father the whole way throughout.

Finn was so distracted by his headache he didn't even see Caleb for a minute in the halls of the school.

"Dude!" Caleb grabbed him by the shoulder. "Are you ignoring me? Or is this some sick prank because whatever it is, it's not funny..." Finn was distracted by his headache and stopped to listen to what Caleb had to say

"Yoo, Finn?" Caleb said snapping his fingers at him grabbing his attention. "So are you gonna tell me why you have been ignoring me?" Caleb asked, "N-no..that's my dad. He took away my ph-phone, such an asshole." He managed to get out despite being distracted by his headache. "You don't look so great buddy. You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. You're not my mother." He said. The bell rang irritating Finn by making his ears ring more and his head throb.

When lunch time rolled around, the headache was progressively getting worse, and the pain was unexplainable if it had to be rated, the headache would be a solid 8 out of ten.

"I can't believe the party is tomorrow!" Squealed Grace taking a sip of her water. "Sadie are you sure you don't wanna come? I know you have told-"
"Millie I'll be fine. I'm not really into parties anyway!" Sadie said reassuringly brushing her on Millie's shoulder. "Oh well, that just means more fun for us then!" Grace exclaimed happily "I know! You can come as a body guard for us! You'll won't be drinking or anything, you will just be there protecting me and Grace from any dangers!" Millie said trying to build on to an idea. "I'll think about it." She smiled.

It was now the day of the party and not that long before the party, Finn had an argument with his dad about party, and the conversation always ended Finn outside the house or in his room and this time, he was headed outside to smoke.

"Stay still!" Grace said plucking at Millie's eyebrows. "Ow! Ouch!" Yelped Millie "Ok Grace that's enough!" Millie had finally gotten up to go and get dressed. They were wearing the same things they bought, making their hair fancy, nails and face Millie had more of a subtle look with a nude lipstick and a light blush with a smoky eye which was subtle, Grace had gone for a glam look, her lips in her favourite ruby red colour and over the top eye shadow, which still looked fabulous. Sadie had decided she would stay home instead and not to go to the party, but they knew they would have the time of their life's, well at least they thought.

It was possibly nine o'clock at night when Grace and Millie showed upat the party, looking glamorous. Grace had already lost herself in the crowd leaving Millie alone, not really knowing what to do. There were sweaty and drunk teens everywhere, upstairs, downstairs, in the pool, and cans of drinks scattered across the house. Finally Millie found Grace, drunk. "Oh Grace! Comon let's get out of here-"
"No mills! I'm having the timeee of my liiiiiffeeee!" She answered light headed. "Great! Your drunk! You have your time of your liffee!" She groaned and walked away. It was thirty minutes into the party when Millie came across a table filled with drinks, all the canned drinks were gone and there was only a bucket of a red liquid, next to another dude. "Hey what's in this?" Millie asked.
"Pure fuel!" He growled then walked away. Drunk people are weird Millie thought . She still cautiously took a drink, tasting it, it tasted funny considering Millie had never had an illegal liquid before, yet she was addicted to the drink. Cup after cup she came back getting drunker and drunker. She was in the crowd dancing when she bumped into somebody holding a drink. "Oh I'm so sorry!" a male voice said.
"I didn't  mean to bump into you." Said a boy with brown eyes and blonde hair with naturally rosey cheeks. "It's totally fine totally totallalyy!!" Millie said clearly drunk.
"Let's get you cleaned up." He said starting to lead Millie up to a room upstairs.
Millie could barely walk and kept stumbling after every step she took, not even thirty seconds of walking, Millie vomited and blacked out...

She woke up tied to a bed, she began to panic, realising she was still at the party, she could hear music thumping downstairs. Soon, a door flung open from her right, it was the same brown eyed boy with blonde hair except, he was shirtless. "How are you beautiful..." he asked in a creepily calm way.
Millie was still a bit drunk but more sane now, "what..where am I? I don't understand.." Millie looked around confused. "Poor little baby. Clueless whore. You know what we do to whores like you?" He asks, while Millie is full on panicking thinking what to do, then it hits her. "Wh-what are you gonna do?" She looks at him with scared eyes. "We fuck them." He bent over Millie now frightened and was trying to mentally prepare herself. Instantly she starts screaming for help but over the loud music, she wouldn't be able to be heard, the boy zipped down his pants and put his finger over Millie's mouth shushing her. "Close your eyes.." and she did as she was told but blacked out. She woke up after a couple of minutes to find him unzipping Millie's dress. She tries to wiggle free, doing everything she can to escape, she even spat at him. "Your gonna regret that-" then, someone with black curls and a beer bottle burst into the room, with a wide expression on their face, he just froze there in his face there was shock and disgust. "What the hell are you doing?" Finn shouted "cant you see were doing something?" He said back, Millie had a look of pure fear in her eyes that only Finn could see, that's when he came slowly closer to them. "The hell are you doing?" The blonde asked and just then, Finn lunged at him giving him punches to his head, getting blood on his hands until the boy was out cold.

Finn immediately started to free Millie from the string which was rubbing against her wrists, then when she was untied, he asked if she was okay, she struggled to answer with everything that just happened then, Finn fainted..

Was it good or bad? You can also give me tips about writing since, I'm still learning lol. Hope you enjoyed!