End...? (37 final)

"Millie!" Finns voice echoed throughout the house. "You done yet? We're leaving soon!" He said checking up on her. She was struggling to close her suitcase.
"Help please!" She smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and did it easy. "Thank you." she sighed, flopping onto the bed helplessly.
"Don't get too tired yet we gotta get moving!" He picked her bags and suitcase and carried them all downstairs.
"We have to move yet? I really it like it here."
"You said the house was falling to pieces."
"I love the neighbourhood though."
"Oh these neighbours are really doing my head in!" He said in her British high pitched voice.
"Okay, okay!"
"We have to move anyways. Remember, your getting your dream job in Illinois and mine to." He added. "Site manger of Record labels!" He dozed.
"I thought you said you were only in it for the money," she laughed.
"One hundred thousand a year though for a twenty three year old fresh out of College."
"Still, a pretty good job." She smiled again. "Finn, we need to get married and have babies soon. We're getting old over here!"
"Okay then!" He took her hands and made her walk over to him, then he went down on one knee. She laughed at first but then turned blank.
"Are you joking..?" She said, voice trembling. He pulled out a white box and opened it. A sparkling light blue jewel balanced on a shape of a ring. She thought she was day dreaming at first. "Pinch me." She teared up. She took one of his hands and said the word. "Yes, you idiot!" She put her hands over her eyes and cried.
"Don't cry!" Finn said, wiping her tears with his sleeve. Slipping the ring on her finger.
"Why'd you have to do on this day!" She laughed though her cheeks were poof-y and red. Finn frowned and didn't get it.
"I just thought, it would make it more happier you know? I find you sad on this day and it's not that I don't want you to forget it it's just that...I don't like seeing you sad. So I did it...today."
"Oh Finn!" She said hugging him for a long time. "You shouldn't have put so much effort on this ring, thank you so much!" She hugged him again. "I miss her so much you know. I wish I could've done something more to save her."
Finn frowned.
"I should've done something more, I could've helped you with the applying pressure and stuff. Grace loved you like a sister and she wouldn't want you upset she would want you moving on. Not forgetting her but not staying in the same place after you've weeped for four years." He sighed and clutched her tightly.

"I love you, idiot."
"I love you too, teddy."

Thank you for reading 'THEM' all the way through for nearly a year! I really hoped you enjoyed this book and loved it. If you are still confused about the end, Grace did die and couldn't make it. Jacob was jailed for life +70 years after receiving many charges about assault. Now I'll see you in 38 months when I come out for a sequel 😂 (do you want a sequel?)
Again Rate this chapter and remember god loves you x