Charlie Heaton (32)

Sorry this took long I missed an episode on where I needed Finn to go and meet Charlie Heaton so I'm doing it now 😩

Finn wasn't in any mood to get up after everything that just went down two days ago. He stayed in his room for a whole two days and had barely eaten. He had dropped a lot of weight and looked pale.
"Finn come out already! You've been playing the same song on repeat for days, anyways you have to meet Charlie, he just rung me and asked if you were okay cause you haven't been answering his phone calls." Jack said annoyed. He tried to come in yesterday but the door wouldn't open.
"Tell him I'm cancelling, I'm too depressed to come out."
"No! This is a life-changing opportunity and you're throwing it away, I'm telling him your coming. Now please just move whatever is in this doorway and tell me why you're doing this?" Yeah...Finn didn't tell Jack anything about what happened between him and Millie. "What would Millie think?"
"Nothing. She dumped me and had every right to. I called so many things I wish I didn't and because of that, we're not together anymore. It's all my fucking fault." And with one final push that Jack didn't know he had inside of him, the door opened just a crack.
"Why didn't you tell me, man? We're friends we tell each other everything!"
"I couldn't. I'm so ashamed of what I did."
"Okay, so help unblock this door and we'll talk about what happened," Jack grunted. Even though it took Finn some time to unblock whatever was in the doorway he let Jack in. "Tell me then," he said sitting next to him. And with head buried in hands, he told him.
"I was up, stupidly whispering about not telling her about Jacob. She found me and she wanted to know what I was whispering about and I ended up telling her everything. She got mad at me for not telling and then we argued for a bit and it got really deep. So deep I called her a slut and a whore, I didn't mean to I was just, so in the past of my mom and dad arguing I repeated words he said to my mom in anger. I apologised right after though and...we broke up. It's all my fault though." Jack was shocked, shocked at what he said and admitted and was also bit sad, he always saw Millie and Finn as an amazing couple and now they're breaking up, it hurt him to see Finn like this. He ended up giving Finn a side hug and said.
"We'll out. Just push through another day and then we can relax on our trip, even if it means Jacob will kill us all. We'll take care of Jacob later, just get ready to meet Mr Heaton." After sitting there for a while, he got up and took a shower. He got dressed and ate properly before leaving the apartment.

Finn got to the place they were going to meet, it was outside a coffee shop not that far from Jacks apartment. From afar he could already see Mr Heaton. There greeting was very awkward, they had barely said hello and Mr Heaton had already started walking off.
"Mr Heaton?" Finn said confused.
"Aren't you coming?" Heaton shot back. He shortly stopped. "We're handing you in!"
"Wait! I never said that." Charlie stopped walking and turned around. "I wanted to know you more. I'm not suddenly going to hand myself in, I barely know you! I was thinking we could talk first then go to your house?"
"Well if that's how you want it, I guess we could. Maybe the second time around we'll come to my house." They went in and sat down at a table.
"You sound very British, are you from the UK?"
"Yes, I travel every now and then to see my family. You're from Vancouver, I know that." He replied. "So...Why did you, run away? You don't have an answer." He whispered.
"My dad. He was close to killing me. That was every day actually." Charlie looked shocked. "What's your story?"
"I-I was born in Britain, Yorkshire. I grew up in a strict family where only being a doctor or lawyer was acceptable and I knew a friend who was in the same situation and wanted to go America, to live there, so I said goodbye to my friends and family. I didn't really know what I wanted to do and my other friend had left me so I was all alone. One day a man approached me, he didn't say much he just said how he needed extras in a movie and took me. I was offered many more opportunities after I put some more effort into my acting job and I was in this one hit show called, Stranger things, that's where I met Natalia my now wife who's carrying my child. I decided that I wanted to be a professor in performing arts in a college and then I moved up to the Dean." He shortly stopped after. "Where's your mom in all this?"
"She's in Paris with my older brother and younger sister. It's been a few years."
They talked more and more until they were comfortable enough to call it a day and head their separate ways.

Sorry, it's a short chapter, it's just an in-between chapter! I hope you guys are safe and are not sick, I hope you enjoyed, stay safe and Until then! A chapter will be coming out really soon tho
Word count: 948