Conversations (28)

Now the tea has been spilt, this story WILL indeed be crazy since I finally figured out the dilemma and somebody might be dying in a few chapters 😈😈...
AND I FORGOT TO MENTION, THE COLLEGE TOUR WILL BE ON Friday . (Then the holiday Sunday ) then also start college next month

Finn was up all night and couldn't go back to sleep so he decided to text Millie.

Finns phone:

Finn: i can't go sleep. Help me go sleep.
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: why?? You gotta tell me why
Finn: I just can't
Finn: I think I'm worried for everything that's going on this week
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: okay that's fine
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: that's really normal so just um think about something that..
Finn: that what?
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: idk something that you're excited for??
Finn: I thought that keeps you up
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: I guess it does
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: think of something that bores you
Finn: okay.
                                       ...
Finn: it's not working
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: have you tried sleeping videos?
Finn: yup.
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: music??
Finn: yes
Finn: can we talk? Your voice is so soothing and relaxing
Finn: it's sounds weird but it might make me fall asleep
Millie😘😘❤️❤️: sure but I'm gonna have to whisper Millie😘😘❤️❤️: my family is sleeping rn
Finn: that's fine
Connecting...
When it finally connects, Finn hears Millie's heavy breathing, he almost thought she was asleep.
"Millie?" He whispered. He heard a mumble in the dark.
"I'm still here." She said tiredly, "Why exactly do you want me to call you again?" She mumbled
"Cause, it might make me fall asleep."
"And is it working?"
"I think your whispering turned me on-" Finn just thought out loud, unconsciously.
"What?!" She shouted, startled though, she burst out laughing after. "Turning you on??" She giggled again. "Is that what I do to you all the time?"
Finn chuckled, "Why did I go ahead and say that!" He said, burying his face onto his pillow.
"Is it a yes or no?"
He groaned. "Shit..." he mumbled "Yeah...Now you have to say admit embarrassing about me!"
"That's not fair! I never agreed to playing!"
"Me neither, that's why it's fair."
"How does that even work?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"It just does!" He said. "Whenever the time is right."
"I don't even know why I'm doing this, but okay." She continued, "Your swearing turns me on??" She questioned herself before giggling. "God I don't even know! How did we get to this point!"
"We just did."
"Atleast I know how we're gonna get to the point of this conversation ending!"
"I swear to god, that's the cringest shit I have ever heard." He laughed. "Did I turn you on again?"
"Oh Finn stop! I'm gonna end the call now."
"Fuck, like you would fucking do that." He teased.
"Bye!" She was pretending to press the button.
"Shit Millie..." he whispered, in a low tone of voice. "Do I sound sexy?"
"Okay you happy? I am going to bed now goodnight!" Then she ended the call. He didn't think she would do it but, her talking must've worked since Finn was now tired enough to go sleep.

Finn woke up at two minutes past nine and like always, he got his usual good morning text from Millie. He always got one from her, even when they weren't dating.
Millie😘😘❤️❤️:
Good morning Finnie! I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you later. Love Millie 💘💘
Even though most messages were the same and he got them everyday, they always made him feel special knowing that only Millie gave him good morning texts everyday. He was starting work at eleven so he started getting ready. Breakfast with Jack was the most awkward part of his routine, it never was before but today was different. They didn't really speak and only ever spoke about errands that needed to be done but before leaving, Jack asked Finn about something.
"You're still coming to that college tour right?" He questioned.
"Yeah." Atleast that was sorted. He finished his routine by brushing his teeth and putting on his shoes.