Part 1.8~ Satan

Comments?? Ask questions, I'll be doing a Q and A soon

Also, I going to start doing this thing. Before I publish another chapter, I need to get at least 10 votes on the previous. Please understand that I'm not fishing for votes. I just want to make sure I'm posting to people who like it. (That and I'm too lazy. I know I won't get ten votes fast, so I don't have to update as much. 

1/16/20

***

The barking of dogs woke me up from my little nap. I got up from my chair and stretched. Curious as to what all the noise was about, I left my office. 

I found Lucifer being chased by my dogs, but this time, they were playing. Lucifer giggled as Kerberos pounced on his back, pushing Lucifer to the ground. Melanos barreled into Kerberos, and while they tumbled, Savara slobbered all over Lucifers's face. 

I ran a hand through my hair. It didn't seem right to bother any of them, so I just let them be. I turned and walked down another hallway. I stopped in front of a large portrait. Pulled the portrait open (it was a door) and stepped in. As I walked down the stair, the portrait/door closed behind me. It would've been pitch black if not for the torches on the wall. The sound of my shoes on the stairs was the only sound that could be heard. 

At the bottom of the stair, I reached a wooden door. It might've been just wooden, but it was blood locked, so only I could enter. Anyone who tried to enter without my permission would be killed. 

Behind the door was a beautiful sight. Three human teenage males and two females sat, shivering, and blubbering that they were innocent and had to be let go. They were blindfolded and gagged, leaving them completely vulnerable. 

As much as I wanted to hurt them, I couldn't. It wouldn't be fair to Lucifer. He should get his own revenge. If he wanted it, of course. If not, I couldn't force him. I would just do it myself. Using the link Lucifer was still unaware of, I lured him to the hidden room. He would have no idea why he wanted to move, or why the room would seem to be calling to him. But I knew he would recognize the faces of all the people who tortured him in the past.

I quickly made myself invisible before taking the blindfolds and gags off the terrified teens. They looked around in confusion. The females cowered behind the males, acting pitiful, but really, they were hoping that whoever took them would take the boys first. I could tell what a person desired most just by looking into their eyes. Everyone except Lucifer. 

Speaking of the devil (ha), Lucifer slowly entered the room. He first peered in curiously, before stepping in to look around. His expression went from curiosity to fear in a flash when he saw the five humans huddled into the corner. 

The teens immediately recognized Lucifer. I saw their scheming looks before they put on their pitiful and pleading acts. 

"Lucifer! You're here to save us!" One of the girls exclaimed. She had blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She might've been somewhat beautiful if she hadn't caked her make up all over her face. 

Lucifer took a step back. "S-save?" He stammered.

One of the boys said, "Yeah bro! Thanks! We knew you were our best friend!" This boy also had blond hair, but his eyes were brown. He wasn't skinny, but he wasn't brawny either. It was more like lean. 

"B-but you guys... you..." Lucifer was unable to finish his sentence. His eyes were filled with unadulterated terror. 

The next girl, a brunette, had the audacity to giggle. "Silly! That was just a prank!"

I saw Lucifer begin to tremble and decided time was up. He didn't need to be tainted by these mortals any longer. I shook off my invisibility. I walked straight over to Lucifer and looked into his unseeing eyes. He was drowning in his memories, and wouldn't be back anytime soon. I knew that for a fact. I lifted him into my arms, where his small form curled up into my much larger one. I turned to glare at the teenagers, whoa ll shrank back when put under my glare. 

"I'll be back for you five, so don't get comfortable," I said, my tone dripped with malice. 

I carried Lucifer out of the room, not forgetting to shut the door behind me. Wails started up behind the door, along the pleads and begging for mercy. As if they'd get any.

We- and by we I mean I -walked all the way back to Lucifer's room. The dogs followed on my heels, whining with worry for their new friend. I stopped them from entering the room, needing a moment alone. Before closing the door, I smirked down at my pets. 

"Why don't you go "entertain" our guests. Just scare them. Don't hurt them. That's my job," I ordered them. They barked with glee at having new prey. I shut the door after watching them take off down the hall. I set Lucifer down on the bed, making sure he was sitting up. I rubbed his back gently, coaxing him. Although it was a bit humiliating to stoop to such a degree, he was my mate, and the urge to protects at all times from anything and everything was still there. I needed to assure his safety, mentally and physically. It was my new top priority. 

Lucifer seemed to snap out of his memories. Tears quickly filled his eyes. He surprised me by crawling into my lap, straddling me, and throwing his arms around me. He sobbed into my chest, letting out all his pain and fear. I let him and continued to rub his back.

It wasn't long before he fell asleep. I made sure to set him down on the bed gently, not wanting to disturb him. With Lucifer settled, I made my way out of the room. 

It was time for me to punish some terrible kids.

Thx for waiting if ur reading this! Any questions are welcome. I'll edit when I get the chance.