Part 2.6~ Satan

I feel like this chapter is... 

~

I wasn't in control. My stupid subconscious, Isaiah, was. We were usually one being, but he didn't have the self-control I did. So I pushed him to the back of my consciousness. I had been suppressing him every second Lucifer was around, because all he wanted was to smother Lucifer with kisses. I, on the other hand, didn't want to make Lucifer run for the hills. Isaiah was very brash and unashamed of his actions. 

 But... he did have the guts to do all the things I wanted to do to my mate. When Lucifer kissed Melanos, all my restraint on my other half snapped. 

Isaiah yanked him up from his position, spun him around, and clutched him to my chest. 

"Hey, what's the big id-" Lucifer started complained, but was cut off by me shoving him closer to me.

Isaiah made me lower my head to his ear, and growl, "You better watch yourself, kitten." He used his voice to say that, and because it was my demonic side, of course it was deeper and more... demonic.

Lucifer glared up at me as he tried to struggle from my grip. "What is your problem?" 

I didn't answer, and instead talked to the dogs. "Go home."

They instantly disappeared. They could tell which part of me was in control. Isaiah lowered my head, nuzzling into Lucifer's neck. I actually had no problem with that. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the sweet scent of Lucifer. 

"Satan?! What're you doing?!" Lucifer squirmed uncomfortably.

"Mmm... nope," Isaiah hummed out. I raised my head and met Lucifer's flustered and confused gaze. "I'm his inner demon. And you're mine, mate."

"Huh?" Lucifer blanked.

Isaiah gripped Lucifer's delicate jaw, and tilted his face far enough back to look up at me. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this," he breathed. "You're so lovely."

Lucifer's brow furrowed as he tried to push away from me. But my grip only tightened. Isaiah lowered my head to his neck again, and this time nipped at Lucifer's neck. "You smell so wonderful," he murmured. "That stupid guy prohibited himself from taking you, but I won't do that," he sighed, making me uneasy. If he didn't leave and let me take control, then there was no option left. I had to become one with him again. 

Lucifer shifted uncomfortably. "Can you let me go?"

Isaiah's grip only tightened. "Never again." 

Without waiting any further, I push my way to the front of my consciousness, removing my grip from Lucifer. My eyes flashed back to gold, their usual color. Isaiah snapped at me, upset that I took him away from my mate. But I didn't relent. Isaiah was my real name, so it only made sense for Lucifer to call me that as well. 

Lucifer looked at me cautiously. "Satan?"

I smirked at him. "My name is Isaiah."

"Isaiah?" He parroted, sounding confused. "But you're... you're back to normal, right?"

"That was normal. If you're asking if I have more self-control, then yes, I do," I stated. 

His guarded red eyes studied me carefully. "Were you possessed or something?"

That made me snicker. "Who could possibly possess me?"

"So then... why'd you do it?" He asked. 

I walked closer to him. He took steps back to match my advancement, until he ran out of rooftop. I place on hand on the small of his back, pushing him closer to me. He looked up at me with distrustful eyes. 

I said, "Because, as I stated before, you are my mate."

"Your what?" He sighed out, sounding exasperated. 

I chuckled. "It basically means that you're mine."

"No," he said immediately. 

That made me chuckle even more. "It's non-refundable." 

Without further hesitance, I pushed my lips onto his. 

Excitement filled my body as his soft lips met mine. They were exactly what I had waited for, for centuries. He hesitated before kissing back. He had felt the mating bond, and I knew he loved it by how eagerly he was kissing back.

I only released him when he seemed to need air. He looked up at me with love-filled, silver eyes. His subconscious had pushed his way to the surface. 

When he opened his mouth, out came a feather-soft voice that sent shivers throughout my body. 

"It's very nice to meet you, love," his subconscious stated simply. 

I brushed his bangs from his face, making him brim with delight. "It certainly is nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Ezekiel," he responded. He eagerly leaned into my touch. I inwardly wished that the actual Lucifer could act more like his subconscious. 

I lifted him up into my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and his legs around my torso. He surprised me when he nipped at my neck once, and when I tell you it took all my will power to stop myself from doing something idiotic...

I teleported us back to the castle, and walked the rest of the way up to the room. Lucifer fell asleep on the way there, the efforts of all the tasks I gave him finally taking over. I took him to my room. It would be okay, because he knew what we were to each other. And if he felt awkward, then he could give control to his subconscious. I wouldn't complain. 

In the room, I laid Lucifer onto the bed. As much as I wanted him to continue napping, he needed to change clothes. I shook him awake. 

He sat up groggily, but still followed my direction in changing clothes. With sloth-like movements, he stripped his pants and shirt. I handed him one of my t-shirts to pull on, but it was way too large on him. It went past his hips, and ended mid-thigh. I tried to give him a pair of pants too, but he only curled back up in the bed. 

I sighed before changing clothes myself. I put on a pair of sweatpants, but went shirtless. Before I got into the bed next to him, I pulled the comforter from under him, and covered him with it. Then I slipped underneath next to him, pulling him into my grasp. 

He rolled over, facing me. He snuggled into my chest, providing me with warmth I didn't know I needed. 

~