Part 3.1~ Lucifer

Another chapter... complete. 

So... I realized I made a mistake. Lucifer isn't 16, he's eighteen. So that means Liam isn't twenty-two, but he's twenty-four. GOSH, I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS WHOLE TIME WITHOUT REALIZING IT! I'll eventually go back and fix it, but for now, please bear with it.

If anyone is any good at XXX scenes, and want that in this book, dm me your entries, and I'll credit you! If not, there won't be any scenes in the story. Maybe hints of it, but nothing serious. 

I want to do another Q+A, cause they're fun, so any question, either about the story or me, are welcome! 

Lastly, I'm on vacation, so it may take a bit longer for chapters to come out, sorry! Yikes, this note is too long. To the story!

~

The first thing I noticed was that I was alone. I opened my eyes, blinking repeatedly as I tried to grasp where I was. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes, yawning softly. My head no longer throbbed, and my body finally felt normal again. 

I looked around dazedly, trying to figure out where I was. I was laying on a couch, and there was the largest TV I had ever seen on the opposite wall. It was paused on the end credits of Bambi, the best movie of all time. I'd recognize it anywhere. Thinking back, I tried to remember what had happened after I had woken up before, but it was all a blur of heat and discomfort. I hated getting sick. 

Turning my body, I threw my legs over the edge of the couch, and stood up. Headrush hit me like a tidal wave, making the world spin. I swayed on my feet before sitting back down, waiting for the dizzying sensation to disappear. As I was waiting, the door to the room I was in opened, and in walked a face I had never expected to see. 

"Liam?" I breathed out, blinking rapidly to assure my sight was playing tricks on me. Sure enough, everything checked out. The same platinum blond hair as our mother, the cold, ice-blue eyes from our father, the threatening height, and the same old placid, unfeeling expression. 

Back then, Liam seemed the one most eager to leave me in that apartment, not looking back even once. 

Liam walked over to were I sitting, expression unchanging. I just watched as he came closer, and sat some ways away from me on the couch.

Seeing as he wasn't speaking, I decided to start the conversation. "What are you doing here?" I asked. That question could've meant a lot of things. Why was he in Hell? Why was he in Sata- Isaiah's castle? Why was he here, with me?

After a moment of silence, he answered me. "I... am a shifter. Which was why I left when I was sixteen, and why people started to pick on you more when you were ten. I wasn't there to keep them off you back. So, I'm sorry"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're telling me... that you used to stop people from bullying me?"

He nodded, not a hint of any emotion in his face. 

"And you're a shifter. What did our parents say?" I asked, purposefully not calling them Mother, or Father, or anything close. They had never acted as such. 

Liam shrugged. "I didn't stick around long enough to see their reactions. The shadow hounds came for me the moment after I first shifted into my main form."

I tilted my head, curious. "Which is?"

"An animal," he stated vaguely. "Look, I came to apologize for what happened in our past. Can you forgive me?" He asked, this time his frozen expression cracking the slightest bit. He was being sincere. 

I looked away, trying to clear my thoughts. I never held any anger or spite towards Liam... he was a kindergartner when it happened... so it wasn't like he could've done anything significant to change our parent's minds. After hesitating, I nodded slowly. "I can... I guess..."