Part 3.8~ Isaiah

I know it's his P.O.V a lot, but Lucifer kinda sleepy-bye right now. So bear with it a little longer!

On another note, a while I go, a long while ago, I asked if y'all wanted to see one of my other stories, "How I Met Your Father". I forgot about it until I got a few comments asking where it was. Because I got people's hope up, I'm actually going to put up the first chapter. It's being rewritten, so if you read it before when it was up for a bit, that's why.

Question of the day: Have you started school yet? If so, hows it going? If not, when do you start, and how do you feel?

 I just started, which is why this took so long. I got homework on the first day! Like, bruh.

Anywhos~

~

By the time I finished work, it was late. People had just kept coming to me with more problems, and the fight with the "Rebels" caused a lot of paperwork. 

I only realized it was late when I stood from my desk chair, and looked out the window. The sky was completely dark, and a sudden rush of realization hit me. Hard.

I had told Ezekiel I would be right back. 

I had been gone for hours. 

I was in trouble. 

Rushing out the room, I basically ran back to the movie room, ignoring the rest of the people who were waiting for my help. They probably already knew I was leaving for the night, and would be back to bother me in the morning. 

Being me, I made it to the room in no time. Outside of the room, I saw a servant shivering and huddling in fear. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. He seemed to be afraid of something. 

He looked up at me, and instantly showed relieved relieved expressions. "Your Majesty, finally, you're back!" 

I raised a brow. "Yes I am. What happened here?"

"He, he..." The servant raised as shaking hand and pointed at the door. "He's a monster!"

I was about to ask who, but the servant ran off in a mess of tears. Confused, I turned to the door, and opened it. 

Shock was all I could feel. 

The entire room was in shambles. The couch was quite literally mauled, stuffing strew across the room. The TV was smashed, as was the coffee table. Claw marks ran through the walls, looking deep and gruesome. 

Most shocking of all was Ezekiel. He sat among the mess in his true demon form. His skin had turned light red, almost pink but too dark to be pink. His horns curled like a ram's,matching the color of his wings, which curled around him. His hands had turned into claws, explaining the claws marks on the wall. The whites of his eyes had turned black, and his pupils were burning red, almost glowing. His lower canines poked from his mouth, looking dangerously sharp. 

And they were glaring right at me. 

I had this inexplicable feeling that I was going to regret leaving him alone for so long. 

"Ezekiel, why'd you destroy the room?" I asked, keeping my voice level as I walked over to him. 

His eyes glowered at me as they followed my form. "Not my fault. You said you'd be right back. 12. HOURS. Ago."

Aw, look at him, keeping track of the time I was away from him. If only Lucifer loved me like that. But then again, he wouldn't be as fun. "And you destroyed the room because...?"

He blinked at me. "The movie finished. I was bored. And then that stupid man asked what I wanted for lunch. When I said  ice cream, he said no, and I got mad."

A smile twitched my lips. "You wanted ice cream for lunch?"

"Yes," came his instant reply.

"Well, he was right to say no. You can't eat ice cream for a meal," I said, coming to stand right in front of him. He had to tilt his head way back just to meet my eyes.

His face scrunched up. "Why not?"

"You need to eat something solid for a meal."

"But ice cream is solid until it melts in your mouth," he pointed out. 

At that, I had to laughed, "You're right, it is. How about we go get some ice cream now?" I held out my arms to him, but he looked away, pouting. I sighed, then turned to "walk away". 

"Guess I'll get some ice cream all by myself," I said, faking a forlorn tone. A smirked worked its way onto my face when a hand caught my shirt. I turned back around to a transformed Ezekiel. He had returned to his original form, and jumped onto my. 

I wrapped my arms underneath his bubble butt, holding him up and he wrapped his legs around me. 

"Ice cream," he demanded. 

I rolled my eyes at his bossiness before turning and walking out of the destroyed room. TO a passing servant, I said," Clean up that room for me."

Despite being the more upfront side of Lucifer, Ezekiel was also way more childish. Not to say I didn't like it. He was very amusing to witness. I thought it was funny how he thought throwing a tantrum was the only way to get what he wanted. Lucifer would've found a way to get what he wanted without even directly asking for it. 

As we walked, I saw servants shy away from us. At first, I thought it was me they were shying away from, but it turned out to be Ezekiel. All their scared gazes were trained on him. 

"Ezekiel?" I called. 

He looked up at me expectantly. "Yes?"

"How many people did you scare while you were mad?"

Judging by the face he made, I could guess that I would have replace a few servants. 

It didn't take long for me to reach my private kitchen. While there was the large one for the cooks, I had my own for what I felt like cooking. Not that I had to eat, but I enjoyed experimenting with new things. 

I tried to set Ezekiel onto the countertop, but like Lucifer, he liked to koala cling to me. I opened the freezer, showing him all of the ice cream he could choose from. He ended up choosing cotton candy, and I got a spoon for him. I sat at the table, with him on my lap. 

He didn't want to get up off of me, so I left him. He also wouldn't take the spoon, so I ended up feeding him. 

While he ate his ice cream, he told me random facts that I was sure he didn't know the truth about. 

"You know, technically, you should pee out your ice cream," he said randomly. 

I chuckled. "Why?"

"Because it turns into a liquid," he said in a 'duh' tone. 

"What about juice? Or milk?" I asked, teasing him. 

That made him stop to think. Then he said, "Those are different because they turn into the energy your body runs on kinda like a battery but not because we're not machines if we compare it to machines then really they're more like oil because oil turns into-"

I stopped him by shoving some ice cream into his mouth. "You need to breathe, and pause between sentences," I said, not being able to keep up with his hyper mind. 

"Hey, do I really need to breathe? Ir is that just another lie that adults say to keep us occupied because really what if we don't need to breathe and we're wasting energy on it imagine all the things you could do if you didn't breath like-

Very, very hyper mind.

~