Part 4.0~ Lucifer/Satan

Satan P.O.V

One year. That's how long Lucifer had been with me. It didn't take him long to give in to his desires and admit he loved me back. In fact, less than 30 seconds. 

Not only did he admits it, but he had opened up to me so much it was shocking. I had never had anyone trust me the way he does, and it was a great feeling. He didn't hesitate to come to me whenever he had a problem. He didn't keep secrets. And best of all, he had no problem showing affection wherever we were. 

The throne room doors swung open, and in sauntered the object of my affections.

"Zay, you won't believe what happened to me," he complained, walking straight past the demons who were seeing me, and plopping himself onto my lap. 

I waved a hand at the demon, shooing them away. They gaped, shocked, at how easily they were dismissed. I caught the dirty glares they threw my precious, and make a mental note to deal with them later. But first, my kitten's complaints. 

"What happened Kitten?" I asked, completely indulging in his antics. 

A pout was plastered on his face, giving away his frustration. "I went all the way to the northern borders, like you told me to, and there were nothing but ghosts over there!"

He had developed a fear towards the glitching creatures, hating how they glitched from one spot to the next. I thought it was hilarious, but he obviously disagreed with me. Like how he was going off about the fact that a ghost had glitched his hand through his stomach. I held in my laughter, because obviously he was serious. 

His eyes narrowed at my face, red eyes screaming accusation. "You sent me on purpose, didn't you?"

I shrugged. "No, but now I know where to take you if you're ever being difficult."

"I am never difficult," he gasped indignantly. 

"Of course not," I said, nodding seriously.

Irritated he huffed, but didn't move from my lap. It was only when he stopped talking he realized the demons I was talking to before were gone. "Oh, where'd they go?" He asked. 

"Luci, they've been gone. For 15 minutes now," I chuckled. 

He tilted his head, then shrugged it off. "Guess they were done talking to you?" He asked. 

I wrapped my arms around him as I replied, "I don't know, but they were hella annoying. Thanks for chasing them away."

"Well, it wasn't intentional, but- HEY! Stop!" He whined, struggling to get out of my arms as I kissed the back of his neck. He batted me away, and I relented my attack. "Don't you have more meeting after this?" He asked. 

"Who knows. I can just ditch them," I said nonchalantly. 

My kitten fixed me with a stern stare. "No, because people are expecting you to be there," he said, all of a sudden becoming an overbearing parent. I tightened my hold on him as I stood up. He automatically wrapped his legs around my waist, not batting an eyelash at the transition as I began walking. 

"Alright, I'll go. But you're coming with me," I said. 

"It's not like I have anything better to do," he said, leaning against me. 

He was perfect. My angel. 

~

Lucifer P.O.V

Having someone to depend on was the best feeling ever. I loved being carried. I loved having someone who would listen to my every complaint. I loved having someone to take of thing I didn't want to. I loved being smothered in attention. I loved him. 

Him taking me to one of his meetings wasn't unusual. In fact, It happened a lot, because he didn't like attending the boring things alone. And I liked it, because it meant I could spend more time with him. 

In the conference room, we were the last ones there. He sat in his chair at the head of the room, and then the meeting commenced. I was bored immediately. They talked about boring stuff, politics and the economy. Gross. Despite me sitting on his lap, Zay could see everything clearly from over my had. Yes, I was that much shorter. 

He must've sensed my boredom, as he gave me some blank paper and an assortment of colored pencils. Happy to have something to occupy my attention, I completely ignored the meeting.

I wasn't the best artist, but I did enjoy what I could do. Like drawing Zay. It was easy to do, as I had every detail of his face mesmerized. His gold eyes. His black hair. His beautifully sculpted face... and body. Ah yes, his lovely muscles and toned stomach. A deep contrast from me, but that's why I loved it. 

My drawing took up all of the meeting, and by the time the old drones left, I was done. I left it on the table, knowing Zay would have someone come to get it. I leaned backwards, my back pressed against his rock hard abs. 

I tilted my head back, to look at him, and instantly my lips were attacked by his. Ever since I had told him I loved his back, he never missed a chance to press his lips to mine. And, I got used to it. I used to blush like mad whenever he kissed me out of the blue, but after adapting, I kissed back, no blushing. Safe to say, I was very proud of myself for overcoming that boundary. 

When he pulled away, he hovered right over my face, gazing into my eyes. "Wasn't that boring Kitten?" I didn't know where he got the name Kitten from, but I knew I liked it when he called me pet names. 

"I thought I would die. Those old people really know how to drag out a conversation," I complained. 

He laughed. "I told you. We should've just skipped."

I rolled my eyes. Of course, I wouldn't let him skip. Skipping was bad, as people were expecting him, and he couldn't just let them down. 

Before I could blink, I was turned around, straddling his lap. "I have thirty minuted before my next meeting. Can I?" He asked, eyes burning with desire. 

I responded by leaning up, and kissing him myself. His hands found their way under me shirt, making me shiver. 

"Tell me whose you are, Kitten," he growled in my ear. 

"Yours," I breathed. 

And I was. The Devil's Angel. 

*End*

Thank you, all, for staying with me until the end of this book. I had so much fun writing this, and I can't believe people actually like it. Your comments made me laugh, and encouraged me to keep writing, so thank you. 

I'm not gonna say goodbye, because I still might see some of you in my other books. You might get updated notifications from this book, either Special or Annoucements, but other than that, this book is done!

Again, thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed The Devil's Angel

See you guys later!

- Fey