Part 3.7~ Isaiah

Bad news. Wattpad legit deleted this chapter. It was a smut chapter. 3000 + words. Gone. And I cant write it again. The first time was embarrassing enough. So... no smut chapter from me. If you want to be super cool and write the smut on your own account, dm me, and we can talk!

~

It didn't take long for us to get back to the castle. My general took care of the soldier, allowing me to head straight to my room. The dogs were sniffing at Lucifer worriedly, until I ordered them to go away. 

Lucifer was still asleep, so I set him onto my bed, before going to the bathroom to shower and change. I hated being included in battles and such, it made me tired and somewhat lazy. 

I closed the bathroom door behind me and stripped of my clothes before turning on the water. Using magic, I got the water to heat up faster, and quickly got in. I washed using a soap that smelled like mint, as it was my favorite scent. I made sure to shampoo my hair before rinsing off and getting out. I had taken longer than I thought, my bathroom mirror completely fogged, and the side window showing how dark it was. 

Using a fluffy towel, I dried off, before pulling on a pair of boxers, and then sweatpants over them. I didn't bother with a shirt, as it was too hot for one. 

I left the bathroom, turning off the lights after myself. Back in the room, unsurprisingly, Lucifer was still out like a light, and I knew I had to do something about his clothes. They looked uncomfortable, and I knew sleeping in those pants would be unbearable. He might've wanted a shower, but I couldn't bring myself to wake him up. So I used my magic, and changed his clothes easily. A sweatshirt, because I knew he loved those, and a pair of short, because I had been on my best behavior, so why not allow myself a little treat? 

Once Lucifer was set, I slid in next to him, pulling him into a hug as I fell asleep. 

(A/N: this is where it originally happened, but then poof! Gone. I'm so upset)

~

The next morning, I woke up before Lucifer. Not surprising. He was still out cold, and I didn't want to disturb him.

I carefully slipped from the bed, gently detaching myself from Lucifer. I headed to the bathroom, flicking on the lights before washing my face. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth, doing the whole thing distractedly. I didn't even notice Lucifer coming in.

It was only when I finished and turned to leave the bathroom that I saw him standing in the doorway. Only it wasn't him. It was Ezekiel. Silver eyes peered at me, brimming with adoration and affection. Ezekiel was definitely the more touchy feely side of Lucifer, throwing his arms around me the second I was close enough.

I chuckled, lifting him by the waist, allowing him to wrap his legs around me. Before I could say anything, he pressed a chaste kiss onto my lips, pulling away just as fast as he had done it.

A smile tugged at my lips, "Well good morning to you too."

Ezekiel giggled. "Good morning."

"Where's Lucifer?" I asked as I walked back over to the bed. I knew Lucifer wouldn't give up control without fighting.

"Still sleeping. He used a lot of energy yesterday," was his response.

I nodded my head, showing my understanding. "And you took the opportunity to come say hi?"

He grinned. "Of course. Lucifer never does anything, so I hardly ever get to touch you. He's too shy."

"He is, but that's what makes him fun," I said, sitting on the bed with him still clinging to me.

Ezekiel shrugged. "Maybe for you, but I'd rather be like this," he stated. "Can we watch another movie today?"

"I think your brother might be looking for you," I replied, knowing the protective older brothers thought process.

"He can wait! We should watch Pixels. Or Bolt! Or, no, wait... yeah, Zootopia!" He listed excitedly, going on and on about all the movies he wanted to watch.

I caved and consented. "You think after the movie, Lucifer will he recharged?"

"Most definitely!" Ezekiel responded, bouncing giddily. I stood from the bed, keeping a tight grip on him.

The moment I walked out of the room, there were people asking for things. Sign this document, clarify that decision. Like they couldn't do anything for themselves. I sighed, walking past all of them. 

"Come back later, and I'll take care of it," I said as I walked away. 

Ezekiel squirmed in my arms. "Was that important? Do you need to go take care of something?"

I looked down as him as I walked. "Nothing's more important than you. Do you think you could start the movie without me?" He didn't look happy about it, but nodded. I reached the room we had watched the movie in before, and walked in. After setting Ezekiel onto the couch, I got the remote, and handed it to him. 

"Pick whatever you'd like," I said, beginning to head back toward the door. 

"You'll be back soon, right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Promise." Then I turned on my heel, walked out of the room, the door shutting behind me. As much as I wanted to be with him, I was still the king, and I didn't want anyone getting ideas. Well, more ideas. The Rebels failed, but who's to say someone in my own castle wasn't trying to come up with some elaborate scheme. 

The people from before came back, this time looking a bit more hesitant. I raised a brow, looking at them. "Since when do you ever approach me like this? Why isn't this happening in my office?" I asked with a steely glare. Everyone knew how I hated disrespect, and I wouldn't hesitate to show just how much. The group dispersed quickly, and I sighed, rubbing my temples. 

I shadow-lept office, sitting in the comfy chair. All I really wanted to be doing was cuddling with Ezekiel, watching one of his movies. 

A knock on the door interrupted my fantasy. I waved my hand, opening the door. I leaned on my hand, bored, as my Court filed in. They really didn't do anything, but acted like second rulers because they were the closest to me in terms of power. 

The Head of the Court stepped forward. He was an elderly elf, his bird for being an owl. He greying hair was cropped short, crows feet wrinkling the corners of his eyes. Round glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, doing nothing to hide his hideous murky green eyes. 

"What is it, Maldephous?" I asked. 

"Your Majesty," Maldephous bowed, "there are talks that you've found your mate?" 

I narrowed my eyes. "What of it?"

Maldephous didn't falter, as if he thought I wouldn't do anything to him because of his old age. "We have thought deeply about this, and we decided you need to get rid of him. He's a human, and-"

I stood from my desk slowly, eyes glowing red. "I'm sorry. You decided?" I growled out. "And just what in the world made you delusional enough to think that I would care what you think?"

The other members shrunk back, not wanting to be blamed for what Maldephous said. 

I walked forward, around my desk and straight to Maldephous. "Please," I said, setting a hand on his shaking shoulders, "Repeat yourself."

Sometimes, I forgot how entertaining being king could be. 

~