Part 2.2~ Satan

Yep. Another chapter.

Because I feel bad for not posting. And have nothing better to do. 

I just went and fixed the name mix-up. I'm dumb and forgot that Xavier's name was Xander. But I like Xavier better so he'll stay Xavier. Also, Madelin was Madeline but I kept forgetting the "e", so she'll stay Madelin. Thank you for your time. 

~

It was two hours later when the medic informed me that all the injections were delivered and successful. Lucifer was still sleeping. It would've been alarming how much he slept, but not only had he just been transported to another realm, but he had also faced Dantalion's weird welcome.

"Come on, Satan! Hurry up!" Dantalion's annoying, excited voice yelled. He was too eager to meet Xavier. 

I purposely took a few wrong turns just to make the journey longer. Dantalion stopped in front of each one, looking back at me with the silent question in his eyes. For every single one, I shook my head. When we got to the correct wing, he stopped in front of Madelin's door. 

"This one?" He asked. I shook my head. 

He went in front of Keven's door. "This one?" Another shake. 

We arrived in front of Xavier's door. "This one?" He asked.

Instead of answering, I raised a hand and knocked. 

Xavier opened the door a bit, exposing only his blue eyes. "Y-yes?" He stammered out. 

I was fine talking to him through the crack, but it was shoved all the way open by Dantalion. Xavier still looked normal, but he sported a new pair of black ears on his head. He also had a pretty fluffy tail. It was to be expected. All newly turned werewolves couldn't hide their new parts, and they would stay until a certain amount of time passed. 

I caught the way Dantalion stared at Xavier with fierce possessiveness and knew instantly that they were mates. Xavier tucked his fluffy tail between his legs and flattened his ears to his head. 

"I'll take him!" Dantalion exclaimed, pouncing on Xavier.

Xavier let out a confused squeak, and ducked under Dantalion's open arms. The surprise forced him into a shift. I was expecting a large wolf to appear in front of me, but there wasn't. Only a small black wolf pup. The pup ran and hid behind my ankles. I looked up at Dantalion, who's eyes were sparkling. 

"Oh my... so cute!" Dantalion exclaimed. Xavier shrank back even more. 

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. You're scaring him."

Xavier tried to run under the bed, only to be scooped into Dantalion's arms. "Bye Satan!" Dantalion purred before disappearing, taking Xavier with him. I could only sigh and imagine all the poor things that would happen to him. But, it wasn't my problem so I didn't care too much. 

Melanos trotting into the room alerted me that Lucifer was awake. I teleported to his room, walking in on him just sitting up. 

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "What happened?" He asked. 

It was only normal for him to forget. "You took a really long nap," I lied. "Now, we have a few things that need to be taken care of."

"Like what?" He asked, getting out of the bed. 

I raised a hand and let a document pop into existence. "You need to run a few errands for me. Complete these, then come back."

I handed the document over to him. He looked it over, looked at me, looked at it again, then looked to me with a pursed eyebrow. "You do know I can't do this, right?"