Part 2.3~ Lucifer

I'm listening to nightcore lol help me. I've added some zing this chapter.

Question of the Day: What's your sign? (I'm an Aquarius)

~

I was fuming mad when Satan just sent me away. I wanted to clean his toilet with his toothbrush, then watch as he brushed his teeth. Nevermind. That's nasty.

Kerberos helped me out with the first task. I had to disband a feud going on between two small groups of elves. When I got there, they were having a standoff, the two leaders glaring at each other. I huffed in annoyance.

My movements gained their attention. One of the elves turned to look at me, fierceness in his eyes.

"You can't be here, kid," he growled, gaining the attention of the other elves.

Kerberos snapped his jaws when one tried to get closer to me.

"I'm here to disband this fight," I sighed. "So... can you guys stop fighting?"

One of the leaders walked up to me, ignoring Melanos' wanting growl. The guy towered above me by at least a foot, only a little shorter than Satan. His long white hair cascaded down his back to his waist. His sky blue eyes were burning with rage. His pale skin stood out against his black clothing.

"Listen here, child. This does not concern you at all," the man/elf said.

The other leaders agreed. He looked just like the first, except his eyes were emerald, and he was a bit shorter. His facial features were also a bit softer than the first guy's. "This is between elves, demon."

"Who sent you?" One elf from the first leader's group yelled.

I shrugged. "Satan."

The second leader laughed. "You should be careful with your lies."

My brows furrowed. "I'm not lying."

"Oh really? What's your name?" He asked.

"Lucifer," I responded.

Savara lost her cool, and reverted to her giant size. A growl rumbled in her chest. I ran a hand over her flank, trying to calm her down. The leader elves backed up a little bit, which I was grateful for.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "How about you two shake hands, agree to disagree, and we'll be done here." Kerberos'menacing growl backed me up. The elves paled even more, if that was possible.

They turned to glare at each other. Muttering, they stuck their hands out, and clasped them together. The taller one squeezed the shorter's hand tightly before shaking it once, then letting go as if the hand was acid.

The shorter one flowers before whipping around. He stalked away, his group following him. I decided I was done, and moved on to the next item on my list.

~

It took me a while, but I was finally at my last job. Kerberos could apparently teleport, so he took me to the different places I had to be at. I ended up on a rooftop, and decided I would just sit there.

The thieves I was supposed to stop didn't notice me until I called out, "Hey."

I guess they thought they were being slick, because they whirled around in surprise. They looked around themselves frantically, looking confused. Then one caught sight of my sitting above them.

"You've got guts, kid," one hissed. He looked tall. He had a single small horn on his head, as did his companions. He looked a little peeved that I had bothered them.