Q + A - Part 2!

Hii~

Sorry, again, if you were expecting an update- I'm working on the next few chapters now! But, I got a bunch of questions after the last few chapters, and I wanted to clear up some of the confusion!

~~~

Q: Will Lucifer be alive by the end of this?

Me: Uh, yes! 100% yes! I can't stand sad endings, so...

Isaiah: He better be.

Me: Ha... ha...

-

Q: What about Dantalion and Xavier??

Me: They won't be the main focus of this story, so if you wanted them, they have their own story now, Demon Daddy. It's all fluff, nothing more. 

-

Q: Will there be XXX scenes?

Isaiah: Yes.

Me: You didn't even let me ans-

Isaiah: Yes.

Me: *sigh* Alright, fine. I'll write-

Isaiah: Yes.

Lucifer: *sweatdrops*

Me: ...

-

Q: Update schedule???

Me: Sorry, I don't have one. It's only when I feel inspired enough to write that I update. And that's at least every two weeks. 

Lucifer: Lazy.

Isaiah: Lazy.

Dantalion from some far off universe: Lazy.

Me: ...   I gave birth to you all. I control your lives. Remember that. 

-

Q: How many chapters will this story be?

Me: At least up to Part 5.0, which is fifty chapters. 

-

Q: What inspired you to write this story?

Me: It was a 7th-grade writing prompt I forgot about. When I found it, I was like "Why didn't I ever write this?" TRUST ME. IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN I FOUND IT. This story has come a long way. A looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggg way. 

-

Q: What are all the characters heights?

Me: Here are all of them from tallest to shortest:

Isaiah: 6' 5" (six feet five inches)

Dantalion: 6' 4 1/2" (six feet four and a half inches)

Haldir: 6' 3" (six feet three inches)

Callon: 5' 11" (five feet eleven inches)

Keven: 5' 10" (five feet ten inches)

Arod: 5' 9" (five feet nine inches)

Lucifer: 5' 6" (five feet six inches)

Xavier: 5' 6" (five feet six inches)

-

Q: Is the elf guy coming back?

Me: Sorry, I thought this was clear. Haldir, the elf preparing for the revolution, is the elf. So, he has already come back. 

Haldir: *weeps in corner* Am I that insignificant?

Callon: Yes.

-

Q: Are Lucifer and Satan ever going to have children?

Me: No, I'm not really into the who "mpreg" thing. Besides, Lucifer is only 18, he's too young to halve children, or even think about having them.

Lucifer: *sighs in relief*

Isaiah: tsk.

-

Q: Will Dantalion get a bae?

Dantalion: *pulls Xavier into hug* He's my bae!

Xavier: ... ok.

-

Q: Will the elf (Haldir, I think) do something to get between Lucifer and Isaiah?

Me: No, he has his own romance problems (Callon) and he doesn't hate Isaiah, if you read the Unknown chapter, you'd see that Haldir really admires Isaiah a leader.

-

Q: Will Xavier play a bigger part in this story?

Me: Xavier has his own story, so no. In his story, Lucifer will appear a bunch, but for this story, I think Xavier will stay cannon-fodder. 

-

Q: Will the two bullies who turned into magical creatures come back?

Me: At first, I thought this was about Karen and Jake, and I was like "Uh, they dead!" but then I realized it was about Keven and Madelin. For them, I'm not 100% sure. Keven might get his own story (MIGHT) but Madelin is kind of her own being. She's gone. Period. No tampon. 

-

Q: Why is Dantalion so crazy?

Me: Well, he is a demon. And, he's got his own issues he needs to sort out, with the help of Xavier. 

Dantalion: You forgot part of the question!

Me: ?

Dantalion: They asked why I was so hot!

Me: Who just wanted to be called hot.

Dantalion: Yes, yes I did.

-

Q: Will you keep writing after this?

Me: Yes! Of course. I plan on finishing Demon Daddy, and I have a bunch of other stories I want to publish on here. For example: 

Shiva: Angel is a night time dancer at a club, and a day time worker in an office. The CEO, Jullian, turns out to also be the owner of Shiva, the club Angel works at. Jullian takes and interest to Angel, who is the assistant to his best friend. Sorting out familial problems, financial problems, and working two jobs at the same time. Add an overbearing new boss to the mix, and you get Angel's life. Can he add romance to the equation?

Melody to my Life: Sophmore in college, aspiring nurse, secretly loving music, Melody has his work cut out for him when his new roommate is just as quiet as he is. Orion the silent giant is a guy of few words, but that all changes when Melody begins to unknowingly draw him out of his shell.

How I Met Your Father: Supernaturals having taken over, reducing humans to nothing. Once caught, they are forced to become pets, slaves, or... babies. Theodore, abandoned by his parents, eventually gets caught by the hunters. Jaxon is the werewolf king, looking for an heir and his mate. Dominic is a vampire who will do whatever it takes to avoid his mates. Three worlds collide...

Like I said, I don't plan on giving up writing any time soon!

-

That's it for this Q +A! If you asked a question about Demon Daddy, and it didn't get answered, that was on purpose! Please ask those questions on that book, because it won't make sense if their questions are on this story! 

Thanks for reading!