Part 2.8~ Lucifer

Idk, I thought the video was funny. It made me laugh. Alright, you got me. It made me snort.

All I have to say is school sucks.

Be what you want to be.

If you want to be a dog, WOOF, ya know?

Question of the Day: Do you like anime? If so, which ones?

If I went and listed every anime I've ever watched, it'd be longer than this chapter. But the recent ones are Kakeguri, Haikyuu, Demon Slayer, Angels of Death, Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, Stars Align, Black Butler III- Book of Circus, and so, so much more. 

I kinda sat on the publish button for a good week... or two... sorry. I'm bored, and have NO INSPIRATION. I'M LONELY. That and lazy. Lastly, I'm editing the first few chapters, so you might want to go back just in case you get confused. Anywho, enjoy this floof!

~

Hot. Hot. Too hot. My entire body felt too hot. Every intake of breath made my lungs burn. My throat was dry, as if I had been wandering the desert for weeks. My eyes felt especially hot, even though they were closed. The pounding in my skull was in sync with my pulse, making it all the more torturous. I really needed something to drink, something to cool me down. 

I was drifting between being conscious and sleeping, fading in and out. My body was too uncomfortable to keep me asleep. The dryness of the air and the heat surrounding me was so unsettling. But soon, the figure next to me starting shifting around, bringing me into full consciousness.

Despite how heavy they were, I forced my eyelids open. Satan- Isaiah's face was the first thing in my view. In the back of my mind, I was going wild. Why was I in his bed?! How did I get there? But my body was too tired to think rationally. Instead, I was grateful he was there. No one had ever been there for me when I was. I always had to take care of myself. And yet, there he was, staring down at my flushed face with worry.

I tried to sit up as I said, "My head hurts." The headache wouldn't allow me to speak louder than a low tone, no matter how much I wanted to. I didn't even get halfway up before he pushed me back onto the bed, taking away all my progress. Did he not see how hard I had worked to get there?!

"I know," he said sympathetically. He brought a hand to the back of my neck and lifted my head a little, just enough for something cool to touch my lips. "Here, drink this." I didn't hesitate to start drinking the water, quenching my thirst some. Sadly, it wasn't long before my body told me no more water, so I turned my head away. I still felt hot, yet my throat didn't throb every time I swallowed. Satisfied, I closed my eyes again. I was going to try and go back to sleep, but when Isaiah started to get up to leave, I panicked. I thought he was going to leave me just as my family did. 

I reached out, managing to snag something, successfully stopping him from moving away any further. I reopened my eyes, straining to find Isaiah. When I caught his gaze, I tried to frown at him to show my displeasure in his leaving. I wasn't sure if it came out right. My mind was still a bit fogged. Nonetheless, it must've been effective because next thing I knew, Isaiah was lifting my body from the bed. I did my best to help him, wrapping my legs and arms around him tightly. I didn't want him to leave me. That, and he was like a human-sized cooler. His skin cool and smooth, and compared to my hot and clammy skin, it felt like heaven. 

We started moving, with me not paying attention to where we were going. It was only when bright lights were turned on did I flinch. They burned, and made the pounding of my head feel ten times stronger. Isaiah noticed my discomfort, and the lights dimmed significantly. Even so, I buried my face in his neck as he walked around.