Part 1.9~ Satan

Comments?? Ask questions, I'll be doing a Q and A soon

Also, I going to start doing this thing. Before I publish another chapter, I need to get at least 10 votes on the previous. Please understand that I'm not fishing for votes. I just want to make sure I'm posting to people who like it. (That and I'm too lazy. I know I won't get ten votes fast, so I don't have to update as much.)

2/5/20-2/19/20

***

Back in the room, the teens looked at me with fear evident in their eyes. I smirked, glad to know they knew what their place was. 

"So... you knew Lucifer?" I asked, deciding to play with them a bit.

The blond took the bait and began to lie. "Yeah! We all know him. He's one of our closest friends!"

"Shut up, Karen!" The blond boy hissed under his breath. He seemed to understand that there was no good outcome in lying to me. 

"You shut up, Keven!" Karen hissed back. "Just because we're twins doesn't mean that you can tell me what to do."

The brunette girl spoke up. "Well, we weren't really friends..." Karen looked at her with a steely glare, silencing her friend and brother. I inwardly sighed. She was the main problem, so she would go first. 

"Please ignore Madelin. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Right, Jack?" Karen turned her attention to the brown-haired boy. 

Jack looked hesitant, but gained confidence as he spoke. "Yeah... we were good friends. But Lucifer didn't exactly like us back." Jack turned his attention to the last person who had yet to speak. The thin, black-haired boy in the back who was avoiding Jack's gaze. He flinched when Jack started talking to him. "Isn't that right, Xavier?"

Xavier shrank back when all attention was directed at him. "Um... y-yes...? I- ... Who... Who's Lucifer?" 

Karen laughed a fake, strained laugh. "Xavier is new to the group. He doesn't know what he's saying. 

I had already decided who was dying. Karen and Jake had whole-heartedly lied to my face. Madelin and Keven didn't contribute, so they would only get the minimum punishment. Xavier... he hadn't exactly lied, but played dumb. I could hear the guilt in his voice, but it wasn't the guilt of hurt him. It was more helplessness. If I had to guess, I would say that he was in a similar situation to Lucifer's. He was their "friend" against his will. He wouldn't get any punishment. But, he would have to say down in Hell. No mortals were allowed out once they'd been in. 

On que, Kerberos padded into the room. He sat next to my right side, staring straight at Karen. 

I smiled. "This here is my good friend Kerberos. He's really nice, but if you lie, I can't really tell you what'll happen." I shrugged, faking helplessness as Kerberos stood and began creeping forward. His ears were down and he let a loud growl rumble from his chest. 

"Oh right. How could I forget?!" I laughed. "Xavier, please come over here. You too Madelin."

Xavier looked confused, but obeyed. Madelin looked to Karen, as if she was asking permission. 

"Now, Madelin," I ordered, losing patience. Madelin rushed over to my side, standing next to Xavier. Keven looked to Kerberos with acceptance. He was accepting his death... which wasn't coming to him at the moment. "Let me ask you Keven... were you friends with Lucifer?"

Keven looked at his sister, who was glaring at him. Keven looked away from her, and to me. "No, sir. I wasn't." Honesty really was the best policy. It had saved his life. I inclined my head to the place next to me, opposite of Xavier and Madelin. 

Kerberos began circling Karen and Jake. Karen looked at me with perplexed eyes. "What about me? I was really good friends with him!"

I rolled my eyes. "Let me give you some advice, sweetie. Don't try to lie to the devil." My eyes flashed crimson before returning to their normal color. "Let's go." I turned and walked out of the room. The teens hesitated but scrambled to follow me. As we left, Sarvara ran past, bolting into the room. Not lost after, shrieks and screams filling the air. There was also the sound of ripping, tearing, and wet munching. The cries turned into gurgled messes. I knew that my dogs loved the taste of human flesh once and a while, so it was a nice treat for them. 

I walked back up the stairs, and into the hall. Once the last one was out, I turned to them. They all looked terrified and shocked. 

"I'm only going to tell you this once," I said coldly, snapping them out their trance. "Do not step out of line, unless you want to end up like them." I inclined my head to the stairway. 

They frantically nodded. 

I nodded in satisfaction. "Good. Now, Madelin, Keven, answer truthfully. Did you part take in what happed to Lucifer?"

They both frantically shook their heads. I checked their vitals, listening to their heartbeats fros signs of lying. I didn't hear anything, which pleased me. "Alright. I'll find something for you all to do later. You definitely won't be going home, ever. You'll need to choose what you want to be as well."

Madelin raised her hand, as if she were in school, waiting for permission to speak. I appreciated the gesture. I raised a brow, indicating for her to speak. 

"What do you mean by choosing what we want to be?" She asked. 

I started walking again, toward guest rooms. "You are in Hell, in case you hadn't noticed. I don't know what you've heard, but it's probably all been lies. Here, there are many beings. Incubi, Succubi, Nymphs, Merfolk, Sirens, Ogres, Werewolves... Basically all mythical creatures. They live here, since the mortal realm- yours -is so disgustingly judgy. You three need to choose one, because mortals aren't supposed to live here."

When we got to the right hall, I gestured. "There are three rooms. Choose amongst yourselves. Dinner can be summoned by using the little pad on the desks in all three rooms. Don't cause trouble unless you want to have the same fate as Karen and Jake."

With that, I turned, and headed to where Lucifer was. It was time for him to start being my little helper. 

Sorry it's so short, hoped you liked it!

Go ahead and comment any questions!