Part 2.4~ Xavier

Surprise! New P.O.V! 

Disclaimer: Xavier is an innocent little bean. If you wanted XXX sciences between them, sorry, but no. He's too pure. I mean, Dantalion might have a few problems, if ya know what I mean ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

~

To say I was terrified was an understatement.

First, I was taken from my bedroom by a black whisp, and taken to some sort of dungeon room. Then, the girl who tormented me for years was killed, along with her disgusting lackey. I felt happy and relieved for a moment, knowing that I could live my life without following Karen's orders. Then Satan dished out his brutal warning. Which scared the living jeebers out of me. I was grateful, though, that he let me stay in my own room.

I was excited to become a werewolf. I was hopeful that it would give me a little more muscle, or height. Only to be disappointed with a pair of ears and tail. They felt awfully weird to have. The ears kept twitching, and I could not control the tail. It felt like an extra weight on my lower back.

As I was trying to adjust, a knock sounded at my door. My heart stuttered in my chest as I crept over to the door. I opened in the slightest bit, peeking out cautiously.

"Y-yes?" I inwardly cursed the stutter.

I didn't get a response, only something forcing my door all the way open. I hurriedly stumbled back, my heart started to rapidly beat with fear. A very large man barged in. He looked around the same height as Satan, and had purple hair with matching eyes. The man stared at me with an intensity that made my bones quake. Without my permission, the ears flattened themselves to my head once again, and my tail tucked itself between my legs. The open portrayal of my feeling made me uneasy.

Satan entered the room after the man, only watching it what looked like amusement.

"I'll take him!" The purple man exclaimed, all of a sudden rushing at me. I squeaked with surprise. His form rushing at me caused something inside of me to click. A burst of energy rushed through my body, tingling all of my nerves. All of a sudden, everything was huge, and I was on four paws. The transformation allowed me to dodge the man's arms, and dart behind Satan. I hoped he would help me.

My fear didn't make the man falter. Instead, he gushed, "Oh my... so cute!" His loud volume made me shrink back even more, my poor heart jumping.

Luckily, Satan spoke up for me, "Shut up. You're scaring him."

I blessed the man. He had a heart after all. Deciding to try my luck, I tried to run under the bed, which would provide more cover. But I didn't make it. Two very large hands wrapped around my small midsection and pulled me from the floor. Instead of handling me roughly as I expected, the purple-haired man cradled me gently in his arms.

"Bye Satan!" The man said happily. I didn't know what was happening as the scene around me blurred and changed. I felt a little sick in the stomach as the world finally regained its form.

I looked around, confused. We were no longer in the room that had been given to me. We were in a different bedroom. It was much more lavish than the previous one. A large king-size bed that had two dark end tables on both sides, fluttering marron curtains over a large window, a large desk with papers spread over it in front of the window, a wardrobe in one corner, and two doors on the sides of the room. On the floor on the left side of the bed, there was a large circular white rug thrown over the polish black marble floors.

The man set me onto the plush bed, grinning as he looked down at me. "Hello, love. Let me introduce myself. My name is Dantalion."

I guess my adrenaline wore out or something, because my body chose that moment to change back. I was sitting on his bed, as bare as the day I was born. The amount of heat that rushed to my face was unsettling. I was sure my face looked as red as fresh cherries.