Part 2.0~ Lucifer

HEELLLLLOOOO. SO... school is out because of the coronavirus. As a result, I'm going to update this story cause I have way too much free time.

Plus, the picture is a base for Lucifer. You dont need to imagine him like that, but if you cant form him in your mind, there ya go!

~

I tried to stretch my arms out, expecting to feel the soft fur of one of the dogs, only to be met with resistance. I blinked my eyes open and looked around. I quickly realized that I wasn't with Satan anymore. I was in a dark room, with something holding both my arms to the wall. 

The door to the room opened, allowing light to flow in. A tall man walked towards me, but I was unable to make up his features due to the shadows. All I could really make out were two glowing purple eyes.

He walked straight for me, making me shrink backward. My back hit the cold wall behind me, making me realize that I didn't have a shirt on. The moment he walked in enough, the door shut loudly.

A yellow glow lit up, spreading through the room, allowing me to see a little better. The man had dark purple hair. It was long, reaching his his back. It was pulled up into a ponytail, showing off his pointed ears which were pierced. He had really masculine features, very similar to Satan. He was wearing a tight fitting white dress shirt that was tucked into leather pants. The first few plbuttons were open, revealing a sculpted chest.

His eyes glinted with mischief as he got closer to me. He crouched down once he was right in front of me. His hand reached for my face, causing me to jerk my head backward.

The man chuckled, then spoke. "So, you're Satan's new Angel?" His voice wasn't deep, but it wasn't high either. it was somewhere inbewteen, but tilted the scale more towards deep. His mocking tone sent shivers of fear down my back

He grasped my face, bit giving me a chance to escape. I inhaled sharply as pain hit me. It felt like all the slaps I have ever gotten in my life were all packed into one, and then released on my face. In the mix, there was a few times with the pain got intense, as if a punch was added to the slaps.

"My name is Dantalion. Has Satan mention me?" The man continued, as if he didnt notice that I was in pain. Obviously, I couldn't respond.

Dantalion chuckled again before murmuring, "Interesting." He moved his hand down, tapping the left side of my neck with one finger. My breathing became chocked, invisible fingers cutting off my oxygen. It was a familiar sensation, but not one I adored.

The feeling stopped after Dantalion lifted his finge, but lingered, as if it was a ghost.

He leaned back, studying me with curious eyes. "You have been choked before."

It wasn't a question, but a statement. I didnt respond. What he said was true. Plenty of people would slam me into lockers or walls, clenching my throat with their disgusting hands.

Dantalion looked thrilled with his new discovery. "How wonderful!" He exclaim, clapping his hands together whilegrinning, showing of the sharp looking canines in his mouth.

I shifted uncomfortably. He appeared to be insane. His attention went to my right shoulder, and a dangerous glint enter his eye. Reaching out with one hand, he set his hand on my shoulder. I flinched at the abrupt pain that came with the dislocation of tan arm. But my arm was still okay in intact. It hurt, but the confusion distracted me from focusing on ot too much.

Dantalion took his hand back again, grinning even wider. I shivered again. He seemed to like it, because his grin turned into a smirk. "What? Scared?" He chuckled.

He trailed his finger down my arm, causing me to gasp. The pain of a broken arm resurfaced, and spread through my arm multiple times. By the tim he lifted his finger, my arm ached terribly. But again, it hadn't actually broken.

He sighed. "If only Satan would hurry up and get here. It's so boring. Maybe you can entertain me," he suggested, his tone hinting that it wasn't going to be enjoyable for me.

He pressed his entire palm to my lower stomach. A force hit me, making me relive all the moments I was kicked in the stomach. The nausea that came with it caused my head to spin. I hated every second of it.

Lifting his hand, Dantalion threw his head back and laughed. I wrapped my arms around my torso, trying to rid myself of the lingering pain.

After watching me carefully for a few moments, he asked, "Why did all of these things happen to you? No matter where I touch, pain has been inflicted there."

I only looked at him, not wanting to explain my life story to a complete stranger. He stayed silent for a few more seconds before sighing.

"Of course. Why did I expect Satan's little plaything to so readily talk to me?" He sighed, talking more to himself then to me.

When Dantalion reached out again, toward my scar, I didnt get the chance to stop him before his fingertips brushed against it. I immediately curled in on myself, whimpering as the sensation of stabbing ripped through my chest. A phantom blade pushed itself through my chest, tearing through my skin and slicing through my body. It spread throughout my entire chest area, making me clutch it, even though there was nothing there.

The pain was blinding, but only momentarily. Dantalion quickly drew his hand back. My body went limp, the pain slowly disappearing. But none of the pain that he had I flicted fully went away. It was all phantom pain, whispers of what had previously happened to me. The scar was the worse pain out of all of them. Even though a large portion of the pain receded, the feeling of a sharp blade puncturing my skin still remained.

Dantalion stood, observing me. "That was very... peculiar. You are the Fallen Angel, right?"

Before I got the chance to respond -not that I was going to- the door to the room I was in slammed open.

"Dantalion," a low, menacing voice growled.

~

I decided to post, finally! Sorry it took so long. But, I saw all the comments, and it made me want to write. So thank you! Side note, I ust did this on my phone instead of computer so sorry for any mistake. Question or comment are, as always, very welcome! I love them so much!!

p.s

Anyone else out of school cause of the Corona? Scary stuff! WASH YOUR HANDSSS