Chapter 1

Author's Note 

Aʟʟᴍʏᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴀʀᴇᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛʜᴇ Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ, Dᴇsɪɢɴs ᴀɴᴅ Pᴀᴛᴇɴᴛs Aᴄᴛ 1988. Tʜɪs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs ᴀʟʟᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs, ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇs/ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇs ᴀɴᴅᴀssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. Aɴʏᴜɴᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴢᴇᴅᴄᴏᴘʏɪɴɢ, ʙʀᴏᴀᴅᴄᴀsᴛɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴᴏʀ sᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴏғᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀᴋᴄᴏɴsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇs ᴀs ᴀɴɪɴғʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏғᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ. Aɴʏɪɴғʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏғᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛɪs ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴀʙʟᴇʙʏʟᴀᴡ Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2012 BelWatsonFan

●════════●♥●════════●

Please do NOT copy ANY of my work. I have not copied anyone. I do NOT own One Direction, or any other famous figures in my work. However, I own the plot, the other characters and my ideas. Please do not steal my story.

Thank you ~Megs x

●════════●♥●════════●

Hi there :) This is my first fan-fiction on this account and this is dedicated to @BelWatson for inspiring this story and Bella - is her :) yes i KNOW it isn't the exact same, and I KNOW I KNOW Harry hasn't got a twin but in this fan-fiction he does ;) shush :)

AND she posted with the password on my profile. *FAN GIRLS AND FAINTS* :) So hopefully you like it, yes I know it may be a bit cliche but I have written my own style :)

Please fan, read, comment and vote :) I really appreciate it!

ENJOY

~~Megs xoxoxo 

●════════●♥●════════●

Chapter One

********* 

Harry’s POV

Beep, Beep, Beep.

The machine was sitting there, continually making the irritating noise that signalled my twin sister’s heartbeat, but it was keeping her alive, so I had nothing to complain about.

We had just been rehearsing and a beam had fallen from the ceiling. Bella had been standing right underneath.

I shouted out but it was too late, I ran over and the beam, with her strong yet frail body underneath, had crushed her.

All five of us had managed to pull it off, and Louis had called the ambulance. I had heard her scream. Was it going to be her last?

I didn’t know.

And now, I sat at the hospital, a month later praying that she would wake up from her coma and look at me with her perfect grin, her blue eyes sparkling and her face full of life.

I held her hand and caressed it softly. We had been in every day to check on her, apparently she has improved, and she was expected to wake up soon. The impact had damaged her brain slightly but it wasn’t too bad. Her left leg was broken and it was covered in a cast that we had drawn on delicately.