Chapter Three

Draco is still in shock at your revelation. He has many mixed feelings that not even himself can explain.

—Your boyfriend? But he looks much older than you.

—He is.

—Why do you let him treat you like that? Do you love him? —You shake your head and silent tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—I... —your voice breaks—. I'm scared of him —you break down into tears. Draco hugs you tenderly to comfort you and lets you cry on his shoulder, and waits for you to calm down.

—Can you tell me what happened? How did you end up becoming his girlfriend? —You sigh.

—Richard is a headhunter. Last year I won a Christmas Figure Skating Competition. My dream has always been to compete in the Winter Olympics. He told me that I have potential to become an Olympic Figure Skater and that he was willing to train me and... —You notice that Draco is listening to you with a big question mark written on his face—. You have no idea what I'm talking about, haven't you?

—Not really, I'm sorry —he replies ashamed.

—You're kidding me, right? Winter Olympics? Figure Skating? —He shakes his head—. What world do you live in?

—In the Wizarding Wo... —He shuts up and blushes by realizing what he was about to say—. Uhm... Nevermind. —You smile.

—Ok Draco Malfoy who lives in the Wizarding World... —He blushes again—. When my thigh heals, I'm gonna show you what Figure Skating is. Would you like that?

—Of course yes —he smiles—. But please go on. You haven't finished telling me what you were telling me before.

—Oh, it's true. Well, I had been practicing a new routine and, the day I performed it perfectly... Richard kissed me. —Draco makes a grimace of disgust—. I was so confused but happy. I don't know how to explain it.

—Was it your first kiss? —You nod.

—He was a very different person when I met him but, he turned into a very violent person. He turns so violent when he dislikes something.

—Has he ever hit you? —You look down—. (Y/N), please, look at me —he gently lifts your chin up to him with his thumb and index. You're holding back your tears.

—Many times —you whisper.

—Oh my God! —He whispers and silent tears start rolling down his cheeks. He can't believe what he just heard—. When was the last time he hit you?

—Yesterday —you break down into tears—. He... saw... us... the hand kiss... the flowers...

—Oh my God! I'm so sorry.

Draco feels terribly guilty. His heart breaks into a million pieces. He hugs you with all his strengths and both of you sob like children until he cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away carefully with his thumbs.

—Listen to me, (Y/N). You have to stop this. You can't go on living this way.

—I've tried to, trust me. Oh Lord! I've tried to. But every time I do, he turns even more violent. I'm stuck in a toxic relationship, Draco.

—You're right —he says with a serious expression on his face.

—What?

—This is the reason why we met. I'm gonna help you. —You smile shyly—. You're a very strong woman. I know it because you have endured his abuses. But you can't show weakness. That's why he thinks he has the right to touch you.