Chapter Twenty

You're helping your dad set the table. There are macaroni and cheese for dinner, your mum's specialty. It smells delicious!

You're wearing a halter backless short white openwork floral printed dress. It matches perfectly with your white high heeled sandals:

 It matches perfectly with your white high heeled sandals:

Your hair is tied up into a high messy ponytail. You're wearing mascara to make your eyelashes look bigger and your eyes are perfectly eyelined into a sexy cat eye shape, and your red lipstick makes your lips look so kissable.

—You look so pretty tonight, daughter —your dad states.

—Thanks dad —you smile.

—We really wanna meet Draco, darling. It's very clear that he makes you so happy —your mum adds and your smile turns bigger.

—He is much more than I've ever dreamed —you sigh.

Your parents look at each other and smile.

—I never liked Richard, you know? He wasn't the one for you —your dad affirms and the doorbell rings.

You can't stop smiling. You open the door and see your prince wearing a fancy black tux. He looks so hot as always:

Draco brought you a beautiful bouquet of white roses and you welcome him with a hug and a very passionate kiss

—Wow! What a welcome! —He says almost out of breath—. These are for you, princess —he hands you the bouquet. The roses smell delicious.

—Thank you so much, my love. I love them!

—I'm glad —he smiles—. You look so gorgeous tonight, babygirl.

—You look so handsome too, sugar. Come in. My parents can't wait to meet you —you entwine your hand with his and lead him to the living room.

Draco can't help but feel nervous. He is about to meet the parents of the woman he loves.

—Mum, dad, this is Draco, my boyfriend.

—It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N) —Draco shakes hands with them and the scent of his cologne is very familiar to your mum.