Chapter Thirteen

Draco has been looking for the Room of Requirement for days. Today, he is walking through the corridor of the seventh floor, talking to himself:

"A secret room that only appears to someone who needs it. Where are you, Room of Requirement? Potter could find you last year, but now no one needs you more than me".

After saying this, a big door appears on the wall just in front of him. This had never happened to him before. He looks around to make sure he is alone and takes out his wand before opening the door cautiously.

—Hello? —He asks but no one answers.

Draco finds himself in a huge room filled with piles of old furniture, chandeliers, lamps and old armors. A shy sunray that enters through the window is the only light the room has.

—Where am I? —He whispers as he looks around, inspecting the mysterious room.

All he can hear is the sound of his footsteps echoing through the room. But something that seems to be a big piece of furniture covered with a blanket catches his attention.

He pulls the blanket, so that he can see what is hidden under, and can't believe what he sees. He finally found the vanishing cabinet.

—I adore you, (Y/N/N). I wish you were here —he says with a beautiful smile on his face and starts repairing the cabinet...

Anthros visits you that night with a beautiful white rose and a letter from Draco:

"Dear (Y/N):

How are you, babe? I hope you're alright.

You're not gonna believe what I'm gonna say. My quest is over. I finally found the vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement..."

—Yes! Finally! —You exclaim excited and Anthros gets scared—. Oh my God! Anthros, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you —you pet him with affection and he hoots. You smile and keep reading:

"...A big door appeared on the wall just in front of me, like if the castle had heard my supplications. It was the Room of Requirement. There I found the cabinet, covered with a blanket next to a pile of old furniture.

I started to repair it immediately, but it won't be easy. It's much more damaged than I thought.

Did I mention that you're a genius? I think you could work here, in Hogwarts, as a Divination teacher. It would be a beautiful way for us to be together, don't you think?

I miss you so much, gorgeous. I swear I still have your delicious womanly scent stuck to my skin. I can't help but blush so hard every time I remember our hot makeout session on your bed. I think we should look for another place to play next time.