Chapter Fourteen

After what it seems to be an eternity, Katie gets out of the toilet holding a small package, walking like a zombie, like she had been hipnotized.

Draco gets out of the toilet after her and returns to the table. He notices that there are three empty mugs of butterbeer and a fourth one is half full.

—But what did you do? —He asks frowning.

—I drank all my butterbeer, I drank yours, I ordered two more and I'm about to finish drinking the fourth one. I think I'm drunk —you giggle and turn your head towards Katie—. You gave her something, didn't you? —He sighs.

—I gave her an opal necklace.

—What?

—It's a dark object which has a very deadly curse placed on it.

—Don't lie to me, Draco!

—I'm not lying, damn it! —Tears start filling his eyes—. I don't think I make a success on repairing that bloody cabinet, so I'm looking for alternate ways to accomplish my mission. I casted the Imperius Curse on her so that she gives it to Dumbledore —he sighs—. I love you, princess. I would never cheat on you.

You don't say a word and just stare at him frowning, processing what he just said.

—You're lucky to be cute, Draco Malfoy —you grab your mug of butterbeer, but he takes it off your hand before you can drink.

—No! You had drunk enough for today.

—Give me my butterbeer back! —You try to take the mug off his hand.

—No, I won't —he drinks it all in one sip.

—Draco! —You puff out your cheeks and he can't help but smile at such a cute pouty face.

—So, do you think I'm cute? —He tucks your hair behind your ear.

—Very cute —you blush and so does he.

—Do you forgive me, love? I promise I won't hurt you again, ever —he tells you sweetly. You sigh.

—I... I forgive you, Dray. —A beautiful smile blooms across his face—. Only because you're cute and I don't wanna be mad at you —you say mischievously.

—You're cute when you become jealous, you know? —You blush.

—Shut up and kiss me.

—Your wish is my command, babe.

Draco leans in and drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips without hesitating. Then he pays the bill and it's time to go back home, not without first having a hot makeout session. He pins you against the wall outside the pub and smothers you with kisses, taking your breath away as you entangle your fingers into his luscious patinum blond locks.

But your passionate moment gets interrupted by a cry out in terror that comes from the distance. Katie Bell is floating in the air, six feet above the ground with her arms outstretched and her face quite empty of expression.

—Look Dray, they're doing magic. That girl is floating —you point at Katie.

Draco gets petrified in wide-eyed surprise. It's clear to him that Katie touched the necklace.

—We gotta get outta here now —he says nervously.

—But I wanna see what happens.

—No! It's too dangerous!

—But...

—No buts —he interrupts you and helps you ride his broomstick to take you back home flying at max speed...