Chapter Ten

One month later...

It's Saturday morning. Draco and you have been owling each other lovely letters every week. He hasn't managed to find the vanishing cabinet yet, and Richard has kept acting as strange as he did when he came back, but he hasn't hurt you again.

You're in your bedroom, still in pajamas, singing and brushing your hair in front of the mirror:

«I wanna sleep next to you

But that's all I wanna do right now

So come over now and talk me down...»

Suddenly, something knocks on your window three times, making you give a little jump and let out a high pitched scream. You turn your head to the window and can't believe what you see. There is a handsome blond boy riding his broomstick, wearing his Quidditch uniform, staring at you like...

 There is a handsome blond boy riding his broomstick, wearing his Quidditch uniform, staring at you like

—Draco? Oh my God, Draco! —You run towards the window and open it quickly to let him enter your bedroom.

—Did you miss me, gorgeous? —He asks after getting off the broomstick.

A beautiful smile blooms across your face. You run towards him and hug him with all your strengths. He lifts you up and spins and you both giggle. He puts you down carefully and looks deeply into your eyes. You get lost in his beautiful grey eyes and, standing on tiptoes, press your lips against his and feel his smile against your lips. His soft lips open yours. His tongue meets yours and they wipe desperately against each other in a hungry and needy kiss while your fingers entangle into his luscious platinum blond locks and his hands caress your waist. Words aren't needed...

—I missed you. I missed you so much. You have no idea about how much, love —you say with tears of joy filling your eyes.

—I missed you so much too, babygirl —he caresses your face tenderly and you melt into his touch—. Today is the first Quidditch match of the year: Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Wanna come?

—Of course yes, Dray! —You exclaim excited—. You look so handsome in your Quidditch uniform, by the way —you wink mischievously. He smiles and plants a peck on your lips.

—And you look so cute in pajamas, (Y/N/N).

—Oh! —Your cheeks flush. You had forgotten that you're still in pajamas—. I'll be ready in ten minutes, I promise.

—Ok —he nods and sits on your bed.

You run towards your closet and choose an outfit. He can't help but blush so hard by staring at your silhouette as you change your clothes behind a beautiful screen.

—I didn't know you sing. Would you sing for me?

—Uhm... —you blush— ...I'm more like a shower singer.