Chapter Twelve

Draco and you are so aroused and half naked on your bed, and begin to panic in fear of being caught. Will whoever is knocking on the door have heard your moans?

—(Y/N)? —You hear your mum's voice outside as she knocks on your door again.

—Shit! —Draco whispers.

—It's mum. Go hide! Fast! —You whisper—. Wait a second, mum!

Draco takes his sweater and quickly hides under your bed, but his cloak is still on your bed, so you take it and make it a ball, and throw it to his face unintentionally.

—Hey! —He whispers.

—I'm sorry —you whisper as you buckle your shorts as fast as you can—. Come in, mum!

Your mum enters your bedroom and looks at you putting on your sweater in front of the mirror.

—Oh, I see you're ready. Richard just arrived. He is waiting for you in the living room.

—Richard?! —You exclaim in wide-eyed surprise—. Oh my God! I had forgotten it! Thanks, mum. I'll be there in a minute.

You mum raises an eyebrow. She seems to be confused by your reaction, but she closes the door and leaves.

You kneel down next to your bed and bend down to look at Draco.

—Sweetie? —You tell him sweetly, but before he can say something, your mum opens the door again.

—Daughter, I... —You gasp and give a little jump, and she frowns by seeing you knelt down on the floor—. What are you doing down there?

—I... It's just... I dropped my earring —you lie—, but I already found it —you stand up quickly.

—I just wanted to tell you not to return home late. Don't forget that your dad returns from his trip today.

—I haven't forgotten it, mum —you smile—. Don't worry, I'll come back early.

—Fine —she starts sniffing as she looks around your bedroom—. Is it a scent of apple and mint what I'm smelling?

"Shit!", you say to yourself.

Draco starts sweating and closes his eyes with all his strengths, preparing to die.

—No! —You reply nervously—. I mean... yes, it's my new air freshener —you lie again—. The sweetness of apple and the freshness of mint. Delicious, isn't it?

—Uhm... yes, I think so. Hey, what is that curious thing you have there? —She points at Draco's Firebolt Supreme.

"Shit!", Draco says to himself. It's over. He's a dead man.

—That? Uhm... It's my Science Fair project —you lie one more time—. Yes... uhm... If the broomsticks could fly, could we ride them and use them as a means of conveyance? —Your mum raises an eyebrow—. I even modified this one. It looks more aerodynamic, doesn't it?

—Darling, do you feel good?

—Never better.

—Well, hurry up —she closes the door and leaves.

You sigh in relief and fall down to your knees. Draco crawls and comes out of hiding, and you hug each other with all your strengths.

—Wow! That was close —he says relieved—. I'd better go before something worst happens.

You sigh with sadness and he plants a peck on your lips. You smile and help him get dressed.

—What is Richard doing here?