Chapter Eighteen

Richard comes towards you with an indescribable anger expression on his face.

—You fell in love with your freak friend, didn't you?

Draco frowns and clenches his fists. You open your mouth to reply, but you get interrupted by Draco.

—HOW YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER?! —He yells in anger as he stands up and walks towards Richard—. A woman must not be touched not even with a rose petal!

—And I guess that YOU are gonna teach me —Richard replies sarcastically and pushes him with strength.

Richard is taller than Draco, but Draco is not intimidated by him.

—Oh yes. I'M GONNA TEACH YOU, BASTARD! I'm gonna give you a lesson that you'll never forget! —Draco shouts and punches him in the nose with all his strengths.

You hear a crunch. Draco just broke Richard's nose and, two seconds later, they start fighting. They're hitting each other, rolling on the ground, and you feel helpless.

Richard unleashed Draco's wrath. A superhuman strength that not even Draco himself knew he had, so he takes control of the situation and straddles Richard, and grabbing his shirt, Draco shakes him, hitting the back of his head against the ground.

—DON'T... DARE... TO... TOUCH... HER... AGAIN! —Draco shouts with every shake.

—Love! —You yell in tears and Draco looks at you—. He isn't worth it.

Draco rolls up his left sleeve and shows Richard his dark mark.

—Do you see this, bastard?! You're not given this for being a sweetheart! If you dare to touch her again, I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Draco stands up and spits next to Richard's face, and then hugs you with all his strengths. His hair is messy and his clothing is dirty.

Richard stands up and spits out a threat:

—You stole my girlfriend, freak! But I swear I'm gonna steal you something so precious that YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET IT BACK! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!

Richard leaves. He is probably going to the hospital to get his nose fixed. You can't stop crying and Draco kisses your forehead to comfort you, and wipes your tears away tenderly with his kisses.

—It's over, babe. Don't cry, love.

You close your eyes and melt with him in that hug. Suddenly, you feel Draco's arms twisting away from you, so you hug him with all your strengths. You're pressed very hard from all directions, you can't breathe, you feel iron bands tightening around your chest and your eardrums are being pushed deeper into your skull.

You open your eyes and see Draco's beautiful face. Both of you are still melted in a hug. He smiles at you and you smile back at him. But something has changed. Draco and you are not in the park anymore, but in a place you've never been before. It looks like a school lavatory.

—What happened, Dray? Where are we? —You ask confused.

—Hogwarts. This is the second floor girls' lavatory.

—You're kidding me, right?

Draco smiles and shakes his head. Your jaw drops, but before you can say something else, you feel terrible nausea, so you cover your mouth with your hands and run to a cubicle to throw up.

Moaning Myrtle appears next to Draco with her face twisted in a grimace of disgust.

—Eww! Is this her first side-along apparition? —She asks.

—Uh-huh —Draco nods.

—Who are you talking to, Dray? —You ask.

—With me! —Myrtle appears just in front of you and you let out a high pitched scream.