Final Chapter

This is the beautiful angel that made your jaw drop in wide-eyed surprise

This is the beautiful angel that made your jaw drop in wide-eyed surprise. You're rendered speechless by his changed appearance.

—Hey gorgeous.

—Hey handsome.

—Surprised?

—Very —you reply with tears of joy filling your eyes.

Draco and you share a warm hug and smother each other with kisses while crying like babies.

—I missed you so much, Dracie boo.

—So did I, princess. I've been counting the days to see you again. The spell you perfected worked.

You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands in surprise.

—Are you serious? —You ask.

—I really am —he replies—. I finally got rid of that bloody dark mark, and suddenly, I woke up looking like this.

—Oh Dray —you caress his beautiful face and he melts into your touch.

—Do you like the new me?

—I love the new you as much as I loved the old you —you tell him sweetly.

Draco smiles and entwines his hands with yours. He leans in and you close your eyes, but before his lips touch yours, your dad clears his throat.

—Good evening, Draco. It's good to see you again.

—I say the same, Mr. (Y/L/N) —Draco replies as they shake hands.

—Are you lovebirds ready for the picture?

Draco and you look at each other and smile. Draco brought you a beautiful wrist corsage made of white roses, and a single tear starts rolling down your cheek when he gently puts it on your wrist.

—Now we're more than ready, dad.

Draco hugs you from behind and both of you look at the camera with a big smile on your faces.

—A beautiful picture of a beautiful couple —your dad affirms.

—Have a good time, lovebirds. You two are a beautiful couple —your mum adds with tears of joy filling her eyes.

Since Draco is not able to use his family limousine anymore, he rented a beautiful white limo just to take you to the prom, so he entwines his hand with yours and leads you there, and opens the door for you.

—You look gorgeous tonight, my Princess of Ice —Draco tells you sweetly as he tucks your hair behind your ear.

—You look so handsome too, my Warrior Dragon. I love this moustache that shyly grows up on your beautiful face. It's so sexy —you wink mischievously. He smiles.

—I love you, (Y/N/N).

—I love you more, Dray.

Draco brings his mouth to yours and drops a sweet kiss on your lips that quickly turns into a very passionate one and, into a blink, you're laying on the seat with Draco between your legs, sharing a super hot makeout session on the way to your school, for all the time you've been forced to be apart.