Chapter Seventeen

One hour earlier...

Today is your first anniversary with Richard. He doesn't deserve it, but you were dolling up in your bedroom like you were gonna have a date with your prince Draco.

You were wearing a long sleeve burgundy top, a white mini skirt and a pair of white high heeled sandals. Your hair was straightened, you were only wearing mascara to enlarge your eyelashes and make your eyes look bigger, and a burgundy lipstick. You looked so pretty.

I repeat. He doesn't deserve it, but you had to make him think he does.

Richard arrived to your house to pick you up. He brought you a large heart shaped chocolate box and was dressed up unusually fancy.

He was wearing a pair of black pants, a black shirt and a navy blue jacket. You were so confused.

This is the beautiful outfit you were wearing:

When Richard saw you, his jaw literally dropped:

—Wow! You look beautiful!

—Thanks. Uhm... You look so fancy, Richard.

—A special date deserves some special clothing, doesn't it? —He scanned you up and down like he was mentally stripping you. He made you feel so uncomfortable.

—Of course.

—So, aren't you gonna give me a kiss?

—Uhm... sure.

You brought your mouth to his and he kissed you deeply as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You saw that coming but it didn't stop being disgusting. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him back to play along. You had no choice. You had to make this believable, so you just closed your eyes and thought on Draco.

—Hmm... That kiss was delicious! Have you been practicing?

—What? —You panicked, but tried your best for him not to notice it—. But what are you saying, Richard?

—Just kidding —he caressed your cheek.

—Oh. I'm sorry. —He shook his head.

—Your kisses are always delicious —he tucked your hair behind your ear—. Happy anniversary, (Y/N).

—Happy anniversary, Richard.

—Let's go.

Richard entwined his hand with yours and led you to his car. He even opened the door for you. This was so confusing.

—Where are we going, Richard?

—I was thinking that we could do something very special today, (Y/N). I want you to know my new apartment.