Chapter Twenty Nine

Draco and you apparate in the park but, to your surprise, you both notice that the Death Eaters are destroying a bridge and scaring people in the muggle world.

—NO! —You yell terrified and break down into tears, and Draco hugs you to calm you down.

—What the bloody hell are the Death Eaters doing here? —Draco asks confused.

—What's going on, Dray?

—I don't know, (Y/N/N). They shouldn't be here.

—Oh no! My parents! They could be in danger. Draco, we have to...

—I know, my love. Come on.

Since Draco and you are hugged, you just close your eyes and squeeze him, and both of you disapparate to reapparate at your parent's house door.

—Mum? Dad? —You say worried when entering the house, but fortunately, your parents are safe and sound.

—Darling! —Your mum hugs you and then hugs Draco—. Are you both alright, my loves?

—We're alright, Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—We were watching the news. What the hell is going on out there? —Your dad asks.

—We were in the park when those things destroyed the bridge, Mr. (Y/L/N), and came here immediately to check if you both were alright.

—I'm glad you both are safe and sound, mum and dad.

—And how is the baby? —Your mum caresses your belly.

—The baby is alright, mum —you smile and so does your mum.

Your parents think that you're pregnant with Draco's child because you haven't had the courage to tell them the truth. It's too complicated, but they will have to know someday...

The next day, you're ready for your first magic lesson on the beach. It's a sunny day. Draco and you are barefoot. You're only wearing his Quidditch jersey and your panties, and he is only wearing bermuda shorts. He looks really hot, and after sharing some passionate kisses and caresses, the lesson begins:

—I don't know what happened yesterday neither what the Death Eaters wanted in you world, princess, but now more than ever it's imperative that you learn defense spells.

—Ok, my love —you nod and, standing on tiptoes, you plant a peck on his lips. He smiles.

—But before Defense Against the Dark Arts, let's start with simple charms. For example —Draco puts a seashell on top of a rock and, making a swish and flick with his wand, he casts—: Wingardium Leviosa.

The seashell starts levitating and a big smile blooms across your face.

—I love magic! —You say excited.