Epilogue

Three years later...

After years of training, your dream came true. You're part of the UK Olympic Team and just right now, you're in the Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

You're so nervous. The other figure skaters are really good, but you made to get to the finals, and you owe it all to the two loves of your life: your loving husband and your beautiful son.

Draco proposed to you in Hogwarts, in front of everybody in the prom. He kneeled down in the middle of the dance floor and put a beautiful diamond ring on your ring finger, and the prom turned into an engagement party.

Draco and you had a beautiful beach wedding two months after the prom, and Lucius finally understood that Draco and you love each other and you're not interested on his family fortune.

Why did Lucius changed his mind?

Because he saw the powerful witch you were becoming with Draco's help. He couldn't believe that you had found the way to remove Draco's Dark Mark, and he asked you to remove his Dark Mark and also Narcissa's by using the spell you perfected.

You gave birth a beautiful angel five months later. His name is Scorpius. He is white like the snow and blond like the sun, and has brought Draco and you more happiness than you ever had imagined.

Scorpius is 2 years old now. He looks adorable, all dressed in white with a plush coat and a plush polar bear hat, and his beautiful big grey eyes highlight like never before.

—What if I lose balance? —You ask worried—. The judges are gonna be waiting for any minor mistake to eliminate a participant.

—Calm down, my love —Draco replies—. You've been working so hard on your routines. You'll do great.

—My mummy iz the bezt —Scorpius adds and kisses your cheek.

You smile and caress his cheek tenderly, and he melts into your touch. Draco is sitting next to you and Scorpius is sitting on his lap. He is a mini Draco.

—Scorp is right —Draco states and plants a peck on your lips. You smile and lick your lips tasting his kiss—. Do your magic, babygirl. Beat them, my Princess of Ice.

Your smile turns bigger and your turn to do your magic has come. Your name is called out on the speakers and you skate to the middle of the ice skating rink.

This is the beautiful dress you're wearing:

It's red like Draco's favorite color and matches perfectly with your sexy red lips

It's red like Draco's favorite color and matches perfectly with your sexy red lips. Your eyes are eyelined into a sexy cat eye shape, you're wearing fake long eyelashes, your hair is tied up into a beautiful high bun and you also put a body cream with little silver sparkles that turned your skin soft and made it smell delicious.

You take a deep breath and start performing the hardest and most emotional routine you've been working on as the music goes:

«Here is a song