Chapter Twenty Eight

Draco and you have been spending the last two weeks moving and decorating your new house. The view from the balcony is amazing and so relaxing. It's definitely much more than you've ever dreamed.

It's perfect.

You love to wake up in your prince's arms every morning after making love with him all night long, and spend the day melted in a hug, wrapped in each other's arms, gazing at the ocean from the balcony as he caresses your belly tenderly, hugging you from behind, and whispers love verses in your ear.

You couldn't be happier.

Draco became your Figure Skating coach under your guidance. You taught him how to use a computer and you two have watched many Figure Skating videos together, so that he exactly knows where you wanna get and how to help you.

He never lets you fall down by using his magic.

Because of your pregnancy, there are many moves that you're not able to practice. But it doesn't matter. Draco always has a delicious kiss for you after every move you practice, and after sharing a very juicy kiss after today's training, he has a surprise for you.

—There is something I've been thinking on, love —he says as you two walk through the park, hands entwined.

—What is it, sweetie?

—Professor Dumbledore believed that you could be a great witch with the proper training, and he was willing to train you. So, I don't know if I'm the right person to train you, but...

You scream in excitement and hug him and smother him with kisses, taking his breath away.

—...Would you like to learn magic with me, princess? —Draco asks almost out of breath.

—Yes! Yes! I'd love to! —You exclaim excited and don't care to be wearing a Figure Skating dress when you jump on top of him and smother him with kisses again.

Draco holds you by your butt as you wrap you legs around his waist, and the kiss starts turning so hot and passionate, until you both realize that you're in a public place and start giggling.

He puts you down carefully and entwines his hand with yours.

—Come, princess. If you're gonna learn magic, you need a wand.

—Are we gonna go to Ollivanders, sweetie? —You ask with a big smile blooming across your face.

—Did I mention that my princess is so perspicacious? —You blush—. If Dumbledore believed that you could be a great witch, there is a wand waiting for you in Ollivanders. Come.

Draco makes you run and you both start laughing, like the lovebirds in love you are, like the first time he took you to The Leaky Cauldron. And there is where he is taking you now.

—May we drink a butterbeer before going shopping, Dracie? —You ask when you both enter the pub—. I crave one —you sit at the bar and Draco sighs.

—You're pregnant, babe. You're not able to drink that. It's not good for our little Malfoy —he spreads your legs and stands between them as he gently caresses your thighs, your belly, and snakes his arms around your waist, making you smile.

—You're a dream, baby —you caress his beautiful face and he melts into your touch—. May I have a kiss? —You wrap your hands around his neck.

—Of course, babe —he smiles.

—Drop your sweet honey into my mouth, sugar —you tell him sweetly.

—What did I do to deserve you, princess? —He leans in and presses his lips against yours, dropping the sweetest of kisses on your lips. Then he pulls his lips away and gently strokes your lower lip with his thumb—. I promise you that we're gonna go to our special cafe later, and I'm gonna buy you a big slice of chocolate cake. Would you like that?