Chapter Twenty Two

—No! —Draco whispers and breaks down into tears, and hugs you gently not to cause you more pain—. My princess, my delicate flower, but what has that bastard done to you?

—I... I... I couldn't... It was horrible —you say sobbing.

—Shh... —he gently caresses your back, trying to calm your spasms.

—I WARNED YOU, FREAK! —A male voice yells from the distance. It's Richard's voice.

Draco and you look at him and tears don't stop rolling down your cheeks. Richard has deep scratch marks on his face, a clear sign that you fought. Draco wipes his tears away and stands up clenching his fists.

Richard made good on his threat. He stole Draco something so precious that he is never gonna get it back, no matter what he does: your purity.

You refused to have sex with Richard a few months ago, so he took you by force to get revenge on Draco.

—I enjoyed her every second, freak! She moaned like a bitch! —Richard drawls.

You cover your face with your hands and cry noisily, making loud and convulsive gasps. That's a lie. You moaned, yes, but you moaned in pain as you begged him to stop.

Draco closes his eyes and bites his lips from inside, imagining how much you must have screamed and suffered, feeling how Richard was brutally tearing the heart of your femininity, stealing your purity forever.

Today was supposed to be a wonderful and special day for Draco and you, but it turned into a mutual nightmare that none of you can wake up from.

—I'M GONNA KILL YOU, BASTARD! —Draco yells in rage and takes out his wand, and points it at Richard as he walks towards him.

—Don't make me laugh, freak! What are you gonna do to m...?

—Everte Statum! —Draco casts and throws Richard away violently, causing him to flip through the air.

Richard feels a short sharp pain, like if he had been hit in the head with a pan in contact with the spell. He shakes his head and stands up.

—What kind of magic is that? What the fuck are you, freak?

—I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! CRUCIO! —Draco shouts.

—AAAAAHHHHHH! —Richard screams in pain and falls down to his knees.

—CRUCIO! —Draco shouts again.

—AAAAAHHHHHH! —Richard screams again and falls down to the ground, twisting in pain.

—I WARNED YOU, FUCKING BASTARD! I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU DARED TO TOUCH HER AGAIN! CRUCIO!

—AAAAAHHHHHH!

Richard keeps screaming and twisting in pain, and after being hexed with several Crucios, he starts begging for his life:

—Please stop it!

—DID YOU STOP WHEN SHE BEGGED YOU TO STOP?! —Draco kicks him in the nuts with all his strengths.

—AAAAAHHHHHH! —Richard screams and puts his hands on his groin.

—WHEN YOU HIT HER AND TORE HER BEING BY THRUSTING YOUR DISGUSTING PENIS INTO HER?! —Draco kicks him in the nuts again.

—AAAAAHHHHHH!

—DID... YOU... STOP?! YOU... FUCKING... BASTARD?! —Draco kicks him in the nuts with more and more strength with every word—. CRUCIO!

—AAAAAHHHHHH!

—CRUCIO!

—AAAAAHHHHHH!

—I'M GONNA SEND YOU TO HELL, FUCKING BASTARD! AVADA...!

—Draco! —You yell in tears and he looks at you. You're limping, with your hands on your belly, trying to approach him—. You're not a murderer.

Richard unleashed Draco's wrath again, but Draco seems to wake up from his trance by hearing your voice, so he puts his wand down and looks at Richard. If looks could kill, Richard would be dead.

—To make it clear, bastard, I just stopped because she asked me to! —Draco drawls—. This is for (Y/N)! —He stomps on Richard's nose, breaking it again and causing him to faint.

—Draco... —you whisper and everything fades to black.

You fall down to the ground and hit the back of your head.

—NO! —Draco runs towards you and kneels down next to you—. Princess, please wake up —he gently pats your cheek, but you don't wake up—. Love, please, don't leave me —he says with a broken voice as tears of helpless start rolling down his cheeks—. Don't leave me...

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Well, I think that all of us have been waiting for Richard to have what he deserves 😤

What do you think about this chapter?

Do you think (Y/N) is gonna survive? 😱

Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!