Chapter Twenty One

Since the natural ice skating rink of the park melted and turned into a lake again, you train at The Rink. It's a public ice skating rink.

There are other skaters there, but there is enough rink for you to train today.

A beautiful romantic song is playing, so you put on your ice skates and start performing a beautiful new routine as the music goes:

«But you love me, you love me

Why the hell you love me so

When you could have anyone else?

Yeah yeah, he loves me, he loves me

And I bet he never lets me go

And shows me how to love myself...»

Meanwhile, Draco keeps working so hard on his task, repairing the vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement. The sooner he repairs it, the sooner his nightmare ends.

Suddenly, Draco and you feel connected, like you were sending a strong energy to each other. It's something that words can't explain but it makes both of you feel unstoppable, like you could spit fire.

«...'Cause, baby, the best part of me is you

Lately everything's making sense too

Baby, I'm so in love with you»

Time goes by and Draco is heading to the Room of Requirement. He is holding a little white bird that he found singing in a cage on his way. He needs to do a last test, and needs a living being to do it.

Draco closes his eyes in front of the wall at the end of the the corridor of the seventh floor, and a big door appears. He enters the room and uncovers the vanishing cabinet to put the bird inside.

A little feather sticks on his sleeve. Draco grabs it carefully with his thumb and index and smiles. It makes him remember his delicate and beautiful princess, and how much she loves white roses.

Draco takes out his wand and, pointing it to the cabinet, he casts:

—Harmonia Nectere Passus.

Draco opens the cabinet door and the bird is missing. It seems like he transported it to Borgin and Burkes, but he needs to bring it back to Hogwarts if he wants the test to be successful, so he closes the door and casts:

—Harmonia Nectere Passus. Harmonia Nectere Passus.

Draco opens the door and finds out that the bird has come back. But something went terribly wrong. It's dead.