Chapter Twenty Six

Draco takes you to the park flying on his broomstick.

—Why do we stop here, Dray? —You ask as he helps you get off the broomstick.

—We're not gonna go to the manor flying, gorgeous. At least not on my broomstick.

—What do you mean, love?

—Soon you'll know, sweetheart. Come —he winks and entwines his hand with yours to lead you to a spot where a beautiful luxurious black limousine is waiting for you two—. Your chariot, princess.

Your jaw drops and a big smile blooms across your face. You're rendered speechless.

Draco opens the door for you and you enter the limo. The velvet seats are so soft and comfortable. You cuddle up on your prince's chest and he slides an arm around your waist, and caresses your face tenderly with his free hand.

—Are you ready, gorgeous?

You nod and smile. Draco smiles back at you and presses his lips against yours, dropping a sweet kiss on your lips.

Suddenly, the limo starts flying.

—Oh my God! We're flying! Cars are not supposed to fly. Why are we flying, Dray?

—Calm down, (Y/N/N). It's a wizarding limo, love.

—But... What about people? They might see us.

—No, they won't. We have a wizarding camouflage system. Muggles can't see us.

—I love magic! —You say excited.

—And I love you, babe.

Draco presses his lips against yours and you both end up melting in an endless loving kiss while his hands caress your waist and your fingers entangle into his luscious platinum blond locks...

After about 30 minutes of ride, the limo gets to a huge property where an imponent manor stands proudly in the middle of a beautiful garden, which is home of even more beautiful albino peacocks.

You take a small mirror out of your handbag and touch up your lipgloss coquettishly. Draco can't help but lick his lips as he stares at your motion in fascination. You wink mischievously and he smiles, and helps you get off the limo.

—Welcome to the Malfoy manor, Ms. (Y/L/N).

—Thank you so much, Mr. Malfoy. Your manor is impressive! —You say amazed. Draco smiles.

—Look who is coming there —he points at the sky.

You look at the sky and hear a hooting that you know well. You smile by seeing Anthros flying towards you. He lands on Draco's forearm and hoots.

—Hi Anthros. How are you doing, little buddy? —You pet him and he doesn't stop hooting.

—Should I become jealous? —Draco jokes.

—Of course not, Dray —you grab his tie and pull, making him crash his lips against yours and give him a huge and loud smooch.

Draco licks his lips tasting your lipgloss and you both giggle. But suddenly, a peacock scream behind you scares the hell out of you and makes you let out a high pitched scream.

Anthros flies off. You turn around and see a beautiful white peacock, and Draco and you start laughing out loud.

—I'm sorry. I'm so nervous, sweetie. What if your father doesn't like me because of the blood purity thing?

—Don't worry, princess. Everything is gonna be ok —Draco tells you sweetly and kisses your forehead tenderly—. This is Charlie, my father's favorite peacock.