Chapter Twenty Three

You wake up in your prince's arms, in a place you've never been before. It's a huge room filled with piles of old furniture, chandeliers, lamps and old armors.

—Dray? —You whisper with half-opened eyes and smile by seeing his beautiful smile.

—Princess —he replies with tears in his eyes. You gasp in pain and rub the back of your head.

—My head.

—You fainted, love, and hit your head against the ground.

—Oh my God!

—I... —his voice breaks—. I was fearing the worst. I didn't know what to do and I brought you here. I think that the side-along apparition made you wake up.

—Where are we?

—Hogwarts. This is the Room of Requirement. It's always equipped for the needs of who is inside.

You turn your head and see a white bath tub. It's filled with hot water. Draco helps you stand up and wraps your arm over his shoulder to carry you next to the tub. You grab your ripped top and look at him.

—Would you mind?

—I'm sorry —he turns around to give you privacy as you take off your clothes.

Draco has already seen you naked before, but you don't want him to see you naked now. Not like this. He hears the sound of you soaking into the tub and turns around when you break down into tears.

—I feel dirty and the dirt doesn't go —you say sobbing, sitting in the tub and hugging your knees. His heart breaks.

—Don't cry, princess —he kneels down next to the tub and kisses your forehead tenderly. He takes off his jacket and rolls up his shirt sleeves, willing to help you bathe.

You wash your face, then he gently washes your arms and back, and then your legs and feet with so much love and affection, trying his best not to cry by seeing the bruises on your body.

His hands are so soft. It feels like tender caresses.

You finish your bath by cleaning your breasts and crotch, and Draco wraps you in a white towel and towells you dry tenderly. Then he takes off his shirt to give it to you since your clothing is ripped and dirty.

—Put this on, princess.

—Thank you, sweetie.

You put on his shirt and take off the towel. It fits you like a short dress. You hug him and rest your head upon his naked chest, and listen to his heartbeat. He hugs you back and kisses your forehead tenderly. In other circumstances, Draco and you would have taken this to a much more intimate level.

You notice that he has deep scars on his chest and gently run your fingers through them. Tears start rolling down your cheeks by remembering your nightmare.

—Who did this to you, my love?

—Potter. We had a wand fight in the bathroom the other day. —You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands in surprise.

—What?

—Don't cry, princess. I don't like to see you crying —he cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away by kissing them.

—It's just... I... I had a nightmare. I saw you crying in the bathroom, and then Potter told you that he knew you had hexed a girl. —Draco gasps in surprise. He can't believe what he hears—. And then you two started fighting and running, trying to hex each other —you sigh—. Sectumsempra. That's what he casted and, next moment, you were laying on the floor, bleeding and crying. It seemed like your chest had been slashed with an invisible sword —you break down into tears—. It was horrible!