Chapter Sixteen

Draco and you start dancing so close together as the music goes:

«Close the door

Lay down upon the floor

And by candlelight

Make love to me through the night

'Cause I have runaway

I have runaway, yeah, yeah

I have runaway, runaway

I have runaway with you

'Cause I am falling in love with you

No never, I'm never gonna stop

Falling in love with you...»

Suddenly, a little branch of mistletoe blooms above your heads. Draco and you look up and smile. He leans in and drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips among a bunch of cheers and wolf whistles...

Draco and you are having a wonderful time dancing so close together and kissing in between. No matter where you go, a little branch of mistletoe blooms above your heads over and over and over again, so you don't stop kissing each other.

When the party is over...

—Everything has been wonderful tonight, Dray.

—I'm glad you came, (Y/N/N) —he smiles.

—So am I —you smile back at him.

—I may take you back home now or... you may stay here with me tonight if you want —he caresses your face tenderly and you melt into his touch.

—Aren't we gonna get into trouble?

—Not if we don't get caught —he winks. You smile.

He entwines his hand with yours and sneaks you into the dungeons, into his dorm. You're rendered speechless by noticing that the dungeons are literally under the sea.

—So, is this your dorm?

—That's right.

—Don't you have roommates?

—Nope. I live alone —he winks. You smile.

—It's beautiful down here —you say as you look at the sea through the window.

Draco hugs you from behind and starts kissing your neck and shoulders, making a pleasant tingling run its way down your body. You close your eyes and enjoy his lips rolling through your skin as you feel him unzipping your dress.

Your dress falls down to the floor, revealing your sexy black lace lingerie. You turn around and take off his jacket and sweater, revealing his sexy pale chest. Draco and you start making out passionately. He lifts your body up by your thighs and you wrap your legs around his waist without stop kissing him.

He lays you on bed carefully and lays comfortably between your legs. He starts grinding his sex against yours, and you feel that delicious bulge getting harder and harder with every grind while he drowns your moans with his kisses.

You undress each other slowly, kissing the revealed part of one another's body in gratitude. His lips explore your body, leaving love bites where Richard can't see them, making you gasp and moan in hot desire as he keeps grinding his delicious velvet shaft against your wet velvet sheath.