Chapter Thirty Two

One month later...

—Get away from me, Richard! —You sob as you run through an unusual snowy landscape.

You're running for your life, crying desperately, trying to escape from Richard while he is chasing you. It's very clear that he wanna revenge.

Suddenly, you trip and roll downhill letting out a high pitched scream. You try to stand up, but scream in pain and grab your left leg. It's probably broken.

It starts snowing and you break down into tears until you see a pair of black shoes right next to you. You gulp, fearing the worst, but when you look up, you see your prince's beautiful face.

—Dray?

—Princess —he kneels down next to you—. Holy Heaven! What happened to you?

—It was Richard —you sob.

—What?! That bastard?!

—I thought that the nightmare was over, but he came back and started chasing me.

—No —Draco whispers with tears in his eyes.

—I ran and ran but I tripped and rolled downhill and... I think I broke a leg.

—My love, my princess. You're gonna be alright, I promise. I'm gonna take you to the hospital —he tries to lift you up, but you scream in pain and that breaks his heart—. I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I'm gonna stay here with you until help comes.

You taught Draco how to use a cell phone, so he calls the firefighters with your phone and lays down next to you and hugs you, trying to keep you warm. You hug him back and rest your head upon his chest.

—I won't move, princess. You're gonna be alright.

—You're my hero, Dracie boo.

Draco smiles and drops a kiss as sweet as honey on your lips, but the waiting turns so long that both of you fall asleep.

You have no idea about how long you've been sleeping, but you wake up by hearing the firefighters' voices that came to help you.

—Baby? Love? The help came —you say trying to wake Draco up.

But he doesn't move. He is covered on snow, looks paler than usual and his lips turned blue.

You panic and tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—Dracie boo? Sweetie? Please wake up —you sob and shake him a bit.

But Draco doesn't wake up.

—I'm so sorry, miss. He's gone —one of the the firefighters states.

—WHAT?! NO! —You yell in despair—. DON'T DARE TO LEAVE ME! WAKE UP, DRACO!

—Please calm down, miss.

—I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! —You shake Draco with all your strengths—. WAKE UP, DRACO! DRACOOOOOO!

Suddenly, you wake up screaming and sit on bed quickly. You find yourself alone in your bedroom. You're trembling, covered on sweat and tears.

—It was just a nightmare —you whisper—. Draco is alright. He is gonna come back. He has to —you say as you gently caress your belly.

You change your pajamas and put on Draco's Quidditch jersey and your flip flops. You go outside and sit on the stairs at your door, and stay there for hours, staring at the sky and caressing your belly.