Chapter Nineteen

Today is your birthday. Your life has changed a lot since you broke up with Richard. You wake up so cheerful everyday that even your parents have noticed the change.

How is it possible that Richard had changed his behaviour just because he wanted to have sex with you? Thank goodness you haven't seen him again since that horrible day. Horrible, but it turned into a very special day at the end, and the serpent ring on your ring finger proves it.

Draco and you are sweethearts formally now and the monster has gone forever.

Forever.

You're dolling up in your bedroom. It's Saturday morning and, Draco and you are gonna have a very special celebration on the beach.

Draco arrives to your house to pick you up. You're wearing this sexy three piece red bikini and platform flip flops:

 You're wearing this sexy three piece red bikini and platform flip flops:

Your prince surprises you too with a completely different stlye. He is wearing sunglasses, a blue t-shirt, grey bermuda shorts and sneakers:

 He is wearing sunglasses, a blue t-shirt, grey bermuda shorts and sneakers:

—Wow babygirl! Just wow! —Draco scans you up and down—. Do you always wear that sexy when you go to the beach?

—Not really. It's the first time I wear a bikini and I know how much you like red —you wink. He smiles—. Do you like it, baby? —You give a 360 degree turn.

—I love it! You look delicious! —He leans in and drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips.

—You look so hot too, my love. So... casual —you grab his hand and lead him to the couch, and you both sit on it.

—Did you think that all my clothing was black?

—Well, I... —you blush. He smiles—. I bet that you look so tasty without that t-shirt.

—Well, you already saw me without clothes so... you tell me. —You blush so hard—. I feel like ripping off your bikini, you know?

Draco presses his lips against yours and pushes you gently with his body, making you lay on the couch as he kisses you deeply and lays comfortably between your legs, gently grinding his virility against your crotch, making you feel how hard that delicious bulge turns with every grind.