Chapter Eleven

The stands fill soon with students. Since this is the first Quidditch match of the year, something very special has been prepared.

The crowd starts freaking out when yellow fireworks start popping in the sky and turn into a red lion. The lion roars and the Gryffindor team enters the pitch flying on their broomsticks, emerging off its mouth.

"Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor!", the crowd yells, and a black haired boy who wears eyeglasses starts flying around the pitch while the crowd cheers on him: "Potter! Potter! Potter! Potter!".

You frown by remembering that Draco told you he had a fight with Potter in the train.

All this is so amazing that you can't believe it's real. Suddenly, the lion dissapears when silver fireworks start popping and turn into a green serpent. You know what it means. The serpent hisses and the Slytherin team enters the pitch flying on their broomsticks, emerging off its mouth, and you join the yelling crowd: "Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin!".

So you see him. A handsome blond boy starts flying around the pitch. You would recognize those luscious platinum blond locks and that nice butt miles away. The crowd cheers on him and you also cheer on him with all your strenghts: "Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy!".

Draco stops in front of the tower where you are and winks at you. You blush so hard and smile. He pirouettes with his broomstick and many girls scream in excitement, but you don't feel threatened because you know that Draco is flirting with you and only has eyes for you.

The Quaffle is in the air and the match begins. Two Bludgers fly around the pitch and try to knock the players off of their broomsticks. It's exciting to see the beaters protecting their teammates from the Bludgers, and at the same time, aiming them towards the opposing players.

You scream with all your strengths every time the Slytherin team scores a goal.

The match is very close. Neither Slytherin nor Gryffindor wanna lose. You see both seekers chasing a very fast small ball: the Golden Snitch. They dissapear behind the clouds, and minutes later, the match is over and all the Slytherins start freaking out when Draco returns with the Golden Snitch in his hand.

You cheer on him like there's no tomorrow and he doesn't stop staring at you with a big smile on his face.

When the students return to the castle, your prince comes flying towards you. You hug him and kiss him sweetly on the lips. Then he pulls his lips away and gently strokes your lower lip with his thumb.

—So, is this what Quidditch is about, sweetie? —He nods and smiles.

—Do you like it, babygirl?

—I love it! —You reply excited—. Wow! Now I understand why you love speed and... you're a very hot seeker, by the way —you say mischievously as you run your hands through his chest. He takes your hands in his and kisses them softly.

—I told you that you're special, remember?

—Yes, my love —you blush.

—Muggles can't see Hogwarts. All they see is a dilapidated building with a sign that says: "Danger. Do not enter. Unsafe".

—But I can see it.

—Exactly.

—Do you think I could be a witch?

—I... I don't know, gorgeous —he tucks your hair behind your ear.

—I always thought that magic is real, you know, love? But in some kind of alternate reality.