Chapter Seven

—You... you promise me, Dray?

—I promise you, princess —he entwines his hands with yours and drops a tender kiss on your lips.

Just with that kiss, he convinces you. He helps you ride the broomstick and you wrap your arms around his waist.

—This broomstick is very fast, but I won't speed up unless you want me to, ok?

—Ok. Oh! —You feel your feet floating when the broomstick starts flying—. Oh my God! We're flying! —You exclaim as you squeeze Draco's waist. He smiles.

—Hold on tight, (Y/N/N).

—I will, Dray —you close your eyes with all your strengths.

—Are you closing your eyes?

—How do you know?

—Because you're scared. You're gonna kill me if you keep squeezing me like this. Open your eyes, gorgeous. You're missing the view.

You open your eyes and let out a high pitched scream when you notice that Draco and you are flying over Wizarding London. People looks so tiny from the heights. Your heart starts beating so fast, but you can't deny that the view is wonderful.

You feel that your fear, little by little, starts turning into something else. Adrenalin starts flooding your system as your heart rate goes up.

—This is wonderful, Dray!

—I knew you would like it, (Y/N/N).

—Speed up.

—Are you sure?

—Completely sure. Faster, Dray! Faster! —You exclaim excited.

—Ok. Let's check how fast this baby can fly —he starts to speed up.

—Woohoo!

—Woohoo!

Draco makes sure to take you through beautiful landscapes that include huge flower fields. You love the way the wind caresses his luscious platinum blond locks. He heads to a beautiful crystal clear lake and a flock of giant winged beasts joins your journey. They seem to be a hybrid of an eagle and a horse.

—What are these creatures, Dray?

—Wild hippogriffs.

—Wow! —You say amazed.

—I had trouble with them at school when I was younger, at Care of Magical Creatures class —he giggles.

—What do you mean?

—Well, when you're told to never insult a hippogriff, don't do it if you don't wanna end up in the hospital wing. The hippogriff attacked me.

—Oh my God! That sounds frightening!

—Don't worry, princess. I survived —he giggles.

—Why do I have the feeling that you enjoyed being a troublemaker? You were a rebel boy, huh?

—I think I still am.

Draco and you giggle and you kiss his back. You're enjoying this broomstick ride so much. Draco takes you to a picturesque little village of cottages and shops.

—Welcome to Hogsmeade. Our next stop is located here —he lands and helps you get off the broomstick.

—Again! Again! —You say excited with a big smile on your face.

—I see you liked our ride —he snakes his arms around your waist and you wrap your hands around his neck.

—So much. —He smiles.