Chapter 69: Birthday Plans

I wrote several letters and quickly sent out the most important ones through messenger pigeons or trusted messengers.

I wanted to speak with Prince Erik for a moment but thought it might be better to leave him out of the loop this time.

No more accidents...I have to plan several backup plans and be ready for anything.

I found Garett walking in the halls by himself yet again.

Is it a hobby for him to avoid people in general? I was the same way, but I do not go out of my way this much to avoid people.

"Great timing," I said as I waved at him.

"Good afternoon, Arielle. What is the occasion for this visit?" Garett asked.

My lover is distant as usual...

"I wanted to discuss some plans?" I said.

"Plans?" Garett said with a tilt of his head.

"Since we are both going to Prince Erik's birthday party, I thought we should celebrate the day before."

"I overheard about Charlotte and Grace talking about having a surprise birthday party for me in the Library in the afternoon..."

"It's not much of a surprise if you overheard it then..."

"It's the thought that counts I guess..."

He used to dislike parties...I am glad that he is starting to be more open minded about it.

"I wanted to talk about extending the celebration into the night and in your room because you do not have neighbors," I suggested.

"I do not know about having three women in my room at night..."

"I would not like that either, so I wanted to spend the night with you," I said.

His face was slightly tinged red.

"...Ah, the night...that is fine. Would you like to sleep over as well? Everyone will be gone by evening that day anyways," Garett suggested.

The whole night?

I was originally going to give him some cookies I made and leave some time at night.

"...I would like to stay for the night then," I said.

He pat my head gently.

"I will get some things ready before your visit," he said as he walked past me.

Things?

What on earth does he need to get ready?

His room is already clean and he has various snacks and teas in his room...

I told Charlotte and Grace that my suggestion went well over some pancakes in town.

"I'm glad it went well," Charlotte said.

"You two will be able to spend some quality time together," Grace said with a dreamy expression.

"We will be able to spend a longer time together since he is letting me sleep over," I said happily.

"...Sleeping over? You are?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, he is letting me sleep over in his room. The dorm will be empty that night and the day after."

"Let us all go pick out a lovely nightgown for Arielle!" Charlotte said excitedly.

I thought that I might as well go along with it and have fun with them while I could.

My Fiancée Hates Me [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें