d e s c r i p t i o n

"You don't have to be everything to everyone."

Juniper Matthews put on such a good façade, nobody would ever stop to think about what happened behind closed doors.

Yet, that was undoubtedly what she needed most. To the public she had a loving family, genuine friends, and a great future ahead of her. Except, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

All the people in her life pulled her by her limbs every which way, and she allowed to it. She was so naïve and blinded by manipulation, it began destroying her mentally.

That is, until Juniper got close to a mysterious boy along with his friend group and changed her life forever. Confidence, acceptance, and rebellion are some of the words that could be used to describe this friendship. Though it would soon bring on backstabbing, secrets, and utter chaos in her life.

Would this friendship still be worth it if in the end, all she had was them?

• • •

Hey, welcome to my book! I just want to say a few things before you read on. First and foremost, this book will be nowhere near perfect. It was my first ever attempt at writing and that can be clearly seen.

Updates come twice a week since I pretty much only have a few chapters needing to be wrote before it is fully complete.

With that being said, I also am already starting the rewrite because I feel as if this story has so much potential that wasn't used in this first draft. The rewrite will not be out for a while seeing as I want it to be completed (maybe, maybe not) and thoroughly edited before it is published on here. However, if you still want to read on, I am completely fine with that. I mean, I am posting chapters for a reason. This note is just to let it be known that this is a first draft for a reason and it will have plot holes/mistakes/etc.

Also, this book will include some of the following:
- Self harm
- Drinking/drugs
- Profanity
- Mental/physical abuse
- ED's

*Some may be slight mentions and others may be vital to the plot.

This first chapter literally starts off with thoughts of self harm so if you don't think you can handle it, please don't read my book. I never want someone to be dragged back into a dark time in their lives because of my writing. But if you ever need to talk to someone, my messages are always open.

Lastly, here is a reference picture I used to describe the main character, Juniper Matthews. Though you are able to picture her as whoever you see best fit.

Thank you for attempting to read my book

Thank you for attempting to read my book. I hope you enjoy, bye! :)

• • •