s e v e n t e e n

"Hey, Jupiter."

I love you, Jupiter.

Jupiter, help me before mom beats my ass!

Promise me you'll be okay, Jupiter.

"Don't call me that." I glanced up from the table and stared at Zoe, my hands clenching into fists by my sides.

She puckered her dark red lips into a pout as she stared at me, "Awh why not? You even have a Jupiter necklace, how cute."

"You know what the fuck you're doing Zoe and it's not fucking funny." To the boys I might be being overdramatic over a seemingly innocent nickname but it was much more that. I felt Xander grab a hold of one of my enclosed fists under the table and my hand relaxed into his.

She rolled her eyes. Another person came behind her and wrapped their arms around her waist, her perfectly slimmed waist. More importantly, it wasn't just anybody. It was Liam- my old crush- with Eric standing on Zoe's side. Seeing Liam made my heartbeat quicken, but in the worst way possible. He saw the way I reacted to him and sent a menacing smirk my way. His once charming smile was nothing but repulsive now.

This time it was me who rolled my eyes as I pretended to seem nonchalant as possible, "What do you guys want?"

"Why are you here?" Eric asked, puffing out his chest to attempt and seem more tough in front of all the boys at my table but in reality he just appeared dumb as shit. This action caused Elijah to snort and Oliver tried his best to keep a straight face.

I turned my head to look at him directly. "Now," I licked my plump glossed lips, causing him to look down at them and lust crossed his features. I internally smirked and when I felt Xander's grip significantly tighten, I continued. "I don't think that's any of your fucking business," my statement was completely cold causing the three to stare at me in surprise, not used to me speaking up.

Eric's nostrils flared as he took a step towards me, his eyes producing an evil glint. "What did you just say to me, bitch?"

As soon as he said that, every one of the boys stood up, Xander being the fastest and he grabbed Eric by the collar. "What the fuck did you just call her?"

Eric's threatening glare diminished for a few seconds, showing his true emotion- fear. But then the façade appeared once again. "You heard me."

"Yeah I fucking did but I'm giving you one more chance to change it before your head gets bashed into this floor," Xander's jaw clenched after his promise and I couldn't help but hold in a laugh as I looked at Zoe and Liam. Zoe was starting to back away and Liam was being held back by Alex and Oliver. Elijah was standing near me in case all hell broke loose.

Eric took an anxious gulp and wouldn't make direct eye contact. "I called that slut a bitch," his voiced wavered towards the end. Xander formed a deadly smirk and his eyes flickered towards me, almost as if he was asking for permission. A replica of his smirk appeared on my face and I nodded, waiting for the chaos to begin.

And that it did. In a matter of seconds, Xander punched Eric in his nose causing him to stumble back before trying to attack Xander. He was nowhere near as swift as Xander was, only leaving him with more damage. Liam began trying to fight off Oliver and Alex.

A small sarcastic pout appeared on my lips. Awh poor guy. He's like a fucking puppy compared to those boys.

I grinned along with Elijah as we watched them. Wow maybe I'm fucking psycho for that.

The chaos was causing attention to our area and people were beginning to record. Nothing ever exciting happens in this town so when it does, everyone knows in a matter of seconds. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw multiple security men coming towards us and I repeatedly tapped Elijah's arm. When he finally realized my reasoning, he quickly ran off towards Oliver and Alex. Not before saying, "You get Xander and i'll get the other two."